Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lamaz1928, May 12, 2010.

1. Of course there are many kinds of great hash out there, but which kind is really strong, long lasting, and contains a good body high? sticky, dry, hard, soft, solid, crumbly?

Right now, I am testing to see which would be the best with about a half oz of some low level chronic. I'm not entirely sure how to make it, but I can learn online. My main concern is which hash will sell the best, and which hash is the best. Any advice or comments will be much appreciated!

-Lamaz

2. im not sure so i will bump this for you

3. for a body stone you want live hash (black sticky hash)

4. That's what I was thinking. It is a little more work though, correct? I mean, I've heard it's pretty difficult to make it.

5. live hash is collected from live plants buy rubbing them onto something or between your hands so bursting the resin glands the resin on hands is then gathered into balls. i'm sure there's a method for making black from dried bud but i cant help there mate! good luck anyhow.

6. Yeah, I've heard that too. However, it leaves behind some of those crystals you want, which pretty much wastes a lot of your bud. It needs to be somewhat efficient.. haha. But thanks for your time :)