Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of grinder should I get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TOYPAJI182, Aug 11, 2011.

1. i had a sharpstone -- it was decent. however i upgraded to a titanium 4 pc space case about 3 years ago and never looked back. you are paying for quality so what you pay for is what you get. plus i love the little triangle they give you in the grinder. so handy at scraping up all that extra kief to go on top of a fat bowl or blunt. it is pricey though. i know a site where you can get 10% off and very fast shipping.

sharpstone is a good grinder to start off with though. ebay is your best bet. but don't buy a space case on ebay cause more and likely -- you're gonna get fucked price wise.

2. I have a really nice sharpstone crank grinder. It was only 35$ off Sharpstones site.

[​IMG]

3. Just dry out your mouth and grind your buds with your teeth...

4. Do you really do that...?

5. Where the fuck do you live where they charge you for selling if you got scissors.

6. You lose so much kief on the sides and fingers of the grinder.

7. If you smoke a lot I'd get a 4 piece because the kief is a nice a payoff. I'd save a bit extra for a higher quality one though, maybe $50. I haven't had much trouble with cheap 4 pieces myself but a mate of mine, the screen feel off and bud kept getting trapped in between which was a bit of a pain when you're blazed.
    If you don't smoke too much though I'd go a quality 2 piece, space case I would definitely recommend.

Tl;dr
    4 piece:
    + kief
    - extra dough.
    Recommend saving for better one otherwise possible poor quality.

2 piece
    - no kief
    + cheaper.
    Space case definitely recommended.

8. Is kief catcher a term i can use in a headshop?

9. I bought a toppo 4 piece metal grinder for 17 dollars, keif catcher and all. The top is even clear so you can watch it grind up (pretty cool actually). However I bought mine in manhattan and haggled the guy down to 17 from 25 dollars.

10. They dont they
    SUSPECT your selling with sissors and weed

11. space case/ sharpstone

12. pollen catch

13. Joke or are you stupid? Because I don't get the joke. :wave:

14. No i was told by a freind cop of mine that if he catches someone with weed and siccors that they think they are dealing. i dont think its that hard to understand what im saying

15. At the world renown Seattle Hempfest 2011 I got a 1 foot glass bong with a simple 2 piece wooden grinder (with carved pot leaf on the front) for 20 bucks. I don't know if it is hand carved, but it is very detailed and I could really care less! I think I'd rather have a detailed machine carved leaf than a shitty hand carved.. All the other grinders there were plastic 2 pieces and after I picked my bong I grabbed the only (or the last) wooden one. Pretty good for 20 bucks

16. If you want the biggest and smoothest go four piece space case.($60 and up)

If you want reliable and cost effective go ez grind or a similar 4 piece grinder at your local headshop( $20)

17. dunno if you guys can get those but Black Leaf Grinders are pretty good, after +/- 2 months you gotta clean it once! with some kinda aclool or "grinder oil" and those grinders will work till you gotta wait for your next harvest :) 7$ at my local headshop.

18. Ebay chromium crusher cant go wrong i got hella kief from grinding 3 grams

19. There are a lot of good grinders on Amazon without the brand name, which work just as well as some of the really expensive ones. You can get a nice 4 piece grinder for like 1/3 of the price.