Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of Gadgets do you have?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nospimi99, Dec 8, 2011.

1. This guy I work with is buying me this cool tghing called the "Infinite Match." It's a metal stick, that he cotton going through it and pokes out one side. On the top there's a little iron protrusion but it still leaves a little bit of cotton so i can burn. Then that little rod screws into a holster for when i's not in use, but the holster has a stick on the side of it made of flint. So all you do is slide the iron on the flint and it catches. Apparently they last for a long time. The guy I work with is an avid smoker and has had it for a year!

I can't wait :) So what cool little things do you guys have?

2. After reading you description I had to find this magic device you speak of and after a few minutes online i found it here.

3. That's the one! So fun to play with...

4. That things fuckin cool! So i dont need a bic anymore? Where can you Get those things besides online

5. I have a rolling machine so I can roll in quantity if I have too. Also a glass top sharpstone

6. I've got one of the nicest rolling machines. German engineered, precision laser cut titanium, and guaranteed to last a lifetime! Here's a pic.

[​IMG]

7. Only thing i hate about those kind of match's is they use lighter fluid.

8. i used to have this lighter that was in the shape of a square lol, but i just use a bic these days

9. Most people say, they have one of everything, But I have two, .....in case one breaks

10. that guys hands, wtf is wrong with his pinky's, they look so tiny

11. a big ass lighter that looks like a MP40 magazine.

lol

12. Well It'd be nice to have a bic as a back up lol. 1. they do eventually run out of flint, but they last far longer then a bic. 2. You most likely won't get too much out of the first one because you have to strike it at the right angle to get it perfect and light. It's just regular trial and error. But once you get it right they last forever.

Actually no lol. The flint and the iron cause friction when rubbed and the 2 of them with their certain chemical makeup cause sparks and heat. With the cotton that burns but is resistant and doesn't turn to ash. No Fluids whatsoever lol.

13. Just so you know, that thing will have to either have lighter fluid in it, or its ment to strike sparks on grass for a campfire haha.

14. I'm just going by the word of the guy I work with who is a freaking genius (and a stoner. Coincidence? I think not!)

15. My hakko is my favorite gadget probably. I dono if any of my pieces count as "gadgets" but I love them all. Cool lighting thing though.