What kind of fake urine to use?

Discussion in 'General' started by PulseShock, May 5, 2016.

1. First of all save your speech on how I should just quit and how it's easy to quit. I get your point, but I don't want to.

Now that's out of the way can someone please advise me on what fake urine to use? My test will be done thru quest labs and I know I won't be watched. What is the best urine to use and has anyone passed thru quest recently? I did 2 years ago with Upass. It has specific gravity, pH levels and all that technical shit, but Idk if it had urea which I heard is tested for.. please any help!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The synthetic i get is unlabeled... Comes in a elmers glue looking bottle with a temp gauge on the side. So idk

Documenting noobs first grow

3. Almost any head shop or smoke shop will have it. A small bottle enough for 1 maybe 2 runs is like $20, comes with a heating pad to keep it body temp

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

4. I need one that will pass lab test though, are they all legit? I've heard of people failing

5. It is. Go to a well known head shop in your area the guys are cool

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

6. You could drink a lot of water and cranberry juice to flush out your system but if your piss is almost clear they'll make you do it again depending on them. If it's a parole officer then they'll check again if it's for a job they might not

7. I misread this. Idk about your sample getting sent to a lab but it will for sure pass the 12 panel or whatever it's called. Where they dip the sticks in the cup and wait. But yeah it comes with a strap for your thigh and just activate the heating pad before you go in so it has time to warm up.

If they don't watch then they might have someone stand outside the stall, so ask him to turn on the faucet to help you go :)

8. It's not watched, I get a private bathroom to myself. Do they test for uric acid or urea?

9. No clue. You must be applying for some serious job lol

10. It's as a medical professional. Do you know if the tests you have passed are tested in a lab like quest or labcorp? Or are they simple stick tests? I'm talking about a urinalysis, one they do in a hospital.

11. No clue bro never had mine sent to a lab. Safest bet is to get clean till after you're hired. Wish I knew more sorry

12. Quickfix has worked for me at Quest many times.

13. Get a homie to piss in a cup get a syringe and put it in your pee hole

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app