what kind of dry pipes do you guys use?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by BlackHoleSlam93, Mar 21, 2012.

1. #21 Deleted member 197774, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
    i have:
    glass spoon
    [​IMG]

16 inch long glass gandalf pipe (my main smoking tool)
    [​IMG]

2. I have several spoons of various sizes and colors, I will have to post a picture when I get the opportunity. What I do not have and would like, however, is a sherlock.

3. The most unique pipe I think I've owned (I mean, they're all unique, but this one just had me at first sight.)

[​IMG]

Unfortunately it broke, and I have no idea how. I put it in a box with my bubbler and when I opened it the next morning it was in two pieces... I was pretty bummed.

4. ^ nice pipe man here's mine
    First is my little $10 spoon perfect size for one maybe 2 people with a nug of unknown purp
    [​IMG]
    Next is big blue I got it for free from a friends mom it's huge and it's the same nug
    [​IMG]

5. [quote name='"hazeydays"']one of 2 sherlies i normally toke,

[/quote]

christ, thats beautiful

6. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']^ nice pipe man here's mine
    First is my little $10 spoon perfect size for one maybe 2 people with a nug of unknown purp

Next is big blue I got it for free from a friends mom it's huge and it's the same nug
    [/quote]

dude im loving the big fat one u have...tats what she said lol no but really looks dope