what kind of dry pipes do you guys use?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by BlackHoleSlam93, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Post your dry pipes i would want want to see what kind of dry pipes you guys have.

2. since you really want want..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. You really wanted to make the first thread didn't you :smoke:

Getting a barely used $20 pipe with a triangle shaped bowl for a little nug of purp tomorrow, I'll edit with pics then, but it's got a blue/black bowl, and it changes into purple at the mouthpiece.

4. [​IMG]

the three pipes on bottom right and the glass blunt above those. :smoke:

5. :D

:bongin:

Attached Files:

6. [​IMG]
    Names skittles, Taste the rainbow :smoke:

7. heres the 3 that i have in rotation right now...i've been collecting glass for alot of years now so i just swap pieces every now and then

Attached Files:

8. [quote name='"ModestMau5"']You really wanted to make the first thread didn't you :smoke:

Getting a barely used $20 pipe with a triangle shaped bowl for a little nug of purp tomorrow, I'll edit with pics then, but it's got a blue/black bowl, and it changes into purple at the mouthpiece.[/quote]

Yes i did

9. [quote name='"BlackHoleSlam93"']Post your dry pipes i would want want to see what kind of dry pipes you guys have.[/quote]

My 20 dollar piece

10. [quote name='"hexangel"']heres the 3 that i have in rotation right now...i've been collecting glass for alot of years now so i just swap pieces every now and then[/quote]

:)....

Attached Files:

11. Im unable to post pics right now, but two medium bowls, sherlock and a small personal chillum :)
    I'll update with pics later.

12. Glass Spoon (I use it alot)

Metal Pipe (Rarely use it anymore at all)

13. How the hell do you upload a picture straight from your phone? its the site for me, not a mobile site, and it will only let me attach urls. I keep searching and can't find shit. Help?

14. [quote name='"ticklemefancy"']How the hell do you upload a picture straight from your phone? its the site for me, not a mobile site, and it will only let me attach urls. I keep searching and can't find shit. Help?[/quote]

Android marketplace for me. The app is beautiful.

15. i text the pictures to my email
    then i upload the pictures to photobucket.com
    once uploaded, copy and paste the IMG code into the thread your typing up

16. one of 2 sherlies i normally toke,

[​IMG]