what kind of dog do you have?

Discussion in 'General' started by ImWithWhatever, Oct 6, 2008.

1. well i was just curious of all dog owners on here, what kind of dog do you have?

myself, i have a year old boxer named darla, cutest dog in the world lol

2. I got a pit, he's a straight up hog. If you jump my fence, he will bite, otherwise he's good with the family.

3. i've got a bull mastiff named Coda and i love him!! :D

awesome guard dog but also the sweetest dog you'll ever see
    i usually let him sleep with me

4. I have a Cairn Terrier. She's 11 now, and probably one of the cutest dogs you've ever seen. To bad she's so spoiled. She hates to get her stomach wet, so when it rains, she always poos on the rug. :rolleyes:

5. i got a blue heeler X kelpie, very friendly dog.

[​IMG]

6. #6 Dr.Dankmen, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2008
    haha sounds cute. no offense, but can we not put its the cutest dog youve ever seen, most everyones own dog is the cutest haha.:p:smoking: oh yea, my dog is an akita, supposedly they used to hunt bears in asia, but my dog is a pussy haha, never hurt anything, acts tuff though.[​IMG]

7. You don't understand! She's SO CUTE. I'll have to get a picture up, too stoned now to do it

8. i got a very agressive,, solid white american bulldog,,,, he's a beast...

..http://[​IMG]

..a cool ass cat....

.. and somebadass roosters....which is weird it's 5;00 a.m. and they just went to crowing in my backyard,,,,

9. a purebred blue nose pit

hes 11 weeks old and his names Rukus

ill post pics in the AM

10. i had a pitbull/boxer. bitch was the shit, very friendly and playful, but very protective if it came down to it. we had to give her away before we moved to new york though..
    ill post a pic soon.

now im wondering if it would be possible to own a jackal...i mean...can they even be domesticated?

11. I'm actually sitting next to both of my dogs right now! We have a Pug named Munchie and a Rotweiler/Shepherd Mix named Luca. Munchie is a terrific alert dog, the kind of creature that will let you know when the neighbor wakes up to take a piss, but he wouldn't harm a fly if it was eating away at his cornea. Luca, on the other hand is very sweet, but if you come into the house un-invited... god help you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. #12 IGotTheCottons, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
    I have a 14 month old, 1/2 Red Nose American Staffordshire Terrier, 1/2 Chocolate Lab named Bear. Weighing in at around 100lbs, he's the biggest sweetheart in the world...

[​IMG]

Was s/he trained to be that way? If not, there might be something wrong with the dog, medically... Or it's not a pure bred pit...

Pits make lousy guard dogs, as they aren't protective of property (people are another story). If your pit is a pure bred, and someone were to break into the house, they'd likely get met with lots of kisses from the dog...

And technically speaking, there's only 1 breed of pit actually recognized as a pure breed by the AKC (Or is it UKC??? I'm bad with shit like that, lol) - that's the American Staffordshire Terrier. :D

13. I´ve got two boxer bitches, mom and daughter, named Ginger and Cinnamon. The oldest one is smart as hell and a great guard dog, the second one is just cute.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. i used to have a english bulldog. she passed away about a month ago.

R.I.P. Gidget.

15. goldenretriever x german shepherd

His names Bart.

Sucks though, hes all fucked up now. The other dog he grew up with was hit by a car a few years ago, hes never been the same. Saddest thing in the world is seeing a dog lose its closest friend and being depressed for 7 years straight, it does more than break ones heart.

16. I dont have a dog yet because my parents hate pets, but when I move out I plan to get a border collie or Golden retriever.

17. i know how it is man, my dog ran away and the one up there i posted has just layed around depressed for the last 4 years, hes 11 now. :(

18. I decided to have kids instead. Besides, who likes pulling out?

19. Half chihuahua, half somethin' else. She's annoying as hell. A little over a year old.