What kind of dog do you have???

Discussion in 'Pets' started by NextMillenium, Aug 25, 2012.

1. I have a wish dog, 5 years.

I'v been wishing I could get a dog for 5 years. :(

2. 4 1/2 year old Beagle.

Attached Files:

• 694.jpg
      694.jpg
      File size:
      213.5 KB
      Views:
  3. I've got a mini Dachsund and a Golden retriever. It's funny as hell to get baked and watch how the little dog makes the big dog her bitch

4. jack russel terrier

Attached Files:

5. american staffordshire terrier almost 2 the next pup im getting is a doberman both equal in size and both short hair. i think they would do good with each other as they seem to have the same temperament.

6. beagles always look sad as shit!

7. Red Nose Pit 3yrs old as of sometime of August. My brother just randomly showed up with him and said he found him running around the his neighborhood when he was like 6-7weeks old

8. Max - 1/2 husky 1/2 golden lab
    Diesel - black lab

9. 2 beagles 3 and 4 years old. Love them

10. Violet (3 yrs) and Mia (2 yrs). They were strays so of course idk the breeds but it's safe to assume they're mutts. My little babies :)

Attached Files:

11. golden retriver/labrador retriever/ bull terrier/ chow chow

got her dna tested lol

12. Pure bred miniature schnauzer named Elvis:) He's a horny little dog.

13. 9 year old MinPin

14. Short haired dapple dachshund and a chihuahua :)

15. I saw someone walking a saint bernard and a chihuahua today, the saint bernard was taking a shit too so it was just a funny comparison, but I always wanted to get a couple big dogs and then have a chihuahua.

16. Aussie shepherd mix 2 yrs old
    Chocolate lab 7rs old

Attached Files:

17. Long Haired Chihuahua.

18. My pups mom was Catahoula Cur/Blackmouth Cur his pappy was a Plott Hound. He got hit by a car today and I dont have enough money for x-rays just bringing him to the vet and getting some meds was $160. But for a 9 month puppy hes tough as shit I think he will be allright.

19. An Australian Cattle Dog, aka Blue Heeler. They're supposed to be really high strung, but Nelson is mad chill for a puppy.