What kind of dog do you have???

Discussion in 'Pets' started by NextMillenium, Aug 25, 2012.

1. blue nose pit bull

9 weeks

2. Siberian husky.

He's 5 now

3. Red nose pit 2 1/2 y/o girl gets ear infections all the time
    Red nose pit 5 months girl ears clipped

They are my bitches.

Fuuucccckkkk blue nose:]
    And all my friends have red er blue nose pits too

FYI watch your dog all pits under the APBT origin American pit bull terroir which mine and yours are , have extreme exterior allergens including grass

4. a golden retriever, he's sort of awesome

Attached Files:

5. the non existent kind.

cant have a big dog in my apartment. when i move out i want to get a doberman though.

6. #7 Shaaaft, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    Dunno honestly. The 2 best dogs we've had were found on the side of the road. Current pup is 4 years old. Medium sized, as a puppy she looked identical to a newfoundland puppy, needless to say we were worried she'd grow into a huge dog but she didn't.

One day I will have a pitbull. They are my absolutely favorite dogs, my boss had two of them and I was ALWAYS and I mean multiple times a day getting yelled at because I would stop working to throw a ball for the dogs. They always brought it back to me after they played with each other for a bit cause they knew I'd always throw it! Such lovable dogs!

7. A black lab, he's my main homie

8. Stella.
    Boxer

image-3344008094.jpg

9. This is Beauregard! He's one and a half years old and is chihuahua and miniature Doberman, or MinPin. He's my good boy for sure!

image-3846344923.jpg

10. Boomer.
    Australian Shepherd

imagejpeg_2.jpg

11. Chespeake Bay Retriever 13 months old. [​IMG]

Atleast 110 pounds and the asshole STILL makes me lift him into the car. :cry:

12. Two of the stupidest chocolate labs you will ever see

13. I have a cocker/healer mix, hes the shit!

He looks like a mini yellow lab, but has a docked tail. He is super playful. I run a farm and he follows the tractors all day long. He was even running right behind me during the super hot streak we had this summer. He is an outside dog though, but is always sleeping on my porch when im inside. Hes my best friend.

14. 100% British Bulldog
    - Bruce

Attached Files:

15. a cocka poo named lexi she's 5 years

and a chuaua terrier mix named dobby he's 4 months

and a chow that i dont have a picture of for some reason. and she's 14 years.

Attached Files:

16. image-373603039.jpg

But they are super old now

image-1633897842.jpg
    image-2358114185.jpg

17. I have a samoyed.

18. i have a border collie and bernesemountain dog cross hes 4 or 5 months and another little yappy fucker who we wont talk about

19. Ava :)

Attached Files: