What kind of deodorant do you use?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by bazookatooth59, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Im just curious to see what everybody wears..I.use Dove men+care clean comfort, its the bees knees

2. yo mamma ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Old Spice Fiji, smells great, gonna stick with this one

4. Old Spice sport fresh.  It is also the bees knees.

5. I always used to rock old spice Fiji. I currently have a half stick of the wolf thorn (new scent) and it is dank but I just opened a stick of old spice original.
    Old spice = og

Sent from my sup bruh

6. Old Spice Swagger and Burberry for Men

7. Right now I'm using Secret powder fresh. My favorite is Dove go fresh revive in pomegranate and lemon verbena (which is the same scent as my body wash) or the Dove restore in blue fig and orange blossom. Dove makes the best body washes and deodorants!

8. dove powder fresh :)

9. Right guard solid, right guard gel, or the one that starts with the letter M. I forget the name and I ain't getting up.

But I only wear deordernt about half the time, some days I just say fuck it. Let my man stench fly.

10. I like old spice but it sticks my armpit hairs together in sort of a spike and it gets hard so when I put my arms down I get jabbed by my own hairs.

11. Aqua Di Gio deodorant. Shit is expensive but I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using

12. #12 burned one, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    -

13. i shit in my hand and rub it under my arms every morning

14. I use antiperspirant, Speed stick extra strength

I get very sweaty armpits

Omega369 :wave:

15. Old spice, I mix it up every now and then. But Denali, Matterhorn and Fiji are dope. I have Fiji and Aqua Reef right now and a dove+men i got as a gift. I also use OS body wash, I try to match the scents together but sometimes WalMart dont have both. Right now I'm using Komodo BW best one yet IMO.

16. I can sweat bad too sometimes, I've tried literally every brand you can think of including the new TOM all natural deodorants uses no chemicals just plants..... gave me a rash under my pits so that was a no go.

Now I use speed stick regular, it keeps me dry all day like even in doing strenuous work I'm dry until the next day. I bet if I used extra strength I'd be good for a week lol

$ent from the Continuum Transfunctioner ±

17. this

18. #19 Chrismittty, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    old spice.. classic blue stuff..

If I were to hazard a guess, the blades speaking of DOVE and POWDERFRESH...aren't likely fellas...well..maybe OP is a dude..

This is exactly what I use.... :metal:  :lol:  :D