What kind of defiency ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thenoobgrower, Mar 21, 2017.

1. my current set is fox farm ocean forest soil . I'm watering with tap water that I let sit out for 24 hours . Please let me know what kind of defiency this is ? I ph 5.8 -6.3

Attached Files:

2. You said it ita your ph

#patientsovercups

3. What should my ph be when I water ?

4. It looks a bit like magnesium deficiency to me but not real definite, could also be a little phosphorus. The plant is generally too small to be very deficient. It's more likely ph issues causing lockout. 5.8 is pretty low for soil.

Follow this chart.
    [​IMG]

5. So let's say it's a magnesium defiency should I give it cal mag and also when I do what should I ph my cal mag ?
    I

6. Please help what should I do ? !

7. I would do 1 thing at a time starting with an epsom foliar spray: 2 tsp per quart once a day for 3 days right under her leaves then wait a few days to see how she responds. In the meantime, take a 1/2c of your water as is and add 1/4c of your soil to it and let it sit for a few hours then drain and test the water to see if you even have to ph it.... soil tends to buffer itself ;)

8. Shit got that backward.....I am high and my little man keeps getting out of bed :eek: Sorry. I should have said:
    1) what is your water ph before tweaking it?
    2) do like I said above to check to see how your water as is, is buffering the ph by itself without any help....wonder what your soil is buffering it with you lowering the ph so low
    3) Let her dry out a little but if you must then give her an epsom foliar spray like I said above

Let us know how it goes...i'll be on for a bit ;)

9. I just fed my plants with ph of 6.5 to see how it goes and when I pH the run off at the bottom it was 6.4-6.5

10. Cool now don't do anything else for the next 3-4 days or when the soil feels dry and see how she responds