What kind of deficiency is that?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PezzaMolia, May 10, 2020.

1. A week ago I was having a CalMag deficiency. Bought some Epsom Salt, put 1 tbsp per gallon, fed the babies 4 days ago, then today I fed them again. Honestly, I don't see many problems with Mg right now, so I think it's good? I'm gonna add Epsom salt every two waterings from now on, but now I've got something weird happening. The leaves are turning light green from the inside, while outside they're still normal, dark green.

The soil is a pre-fertilized soil, 24-12-4, and I know I will have to get some nutes for the flowering stage, but right now it shouls have enough N. The soil is 20% perlite, 40% worm casting, 40% pre-fertilized soil, so I know it contains enough N. I've checked the PH and ppm of the water, I was always in a range between 7.5 and 6, the ppm of the water was 360 for most of the days, now switched to tap water which is 244 ppm.

I've also noticed that some new leaves have some kind of...holes? Little small holes, and a little bit of burning on the edges, but it's just one leaf on one plant. The lights are a 1000w led (530w draw), Samsung chips and shit, really good stuff, and they are more than 20" away, so it doesn't look like they got burnt or something, especially because every other plant is going great. Here are some pics. The big one is for the general yellowing, the second one is hopefully to see the yellowing on that leaf, the third one is to show the burnt edges, some weird-looking yellow spots and the very little holes I've just noticed.

Attached Files:

2. Looking good!