Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of dank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bluedreamthatamazingodor, Apr 1, 2017.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Smells strongly of citrus, and is very potent smelling

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. That could be ANYTHING! Roflmfao...

3. Og kush

4. I'm going to take a guess and say Blue Dream. OP, honestly its really hard to say. This question baffles me. When you hit up your dealer, you don't ask him what he has on deck? I'm not saying that you should trust your dealer because some could be full of shit, but if you have a nice relationship with your dealer and he's legit, you can take his word to a certain degree. For me this is important since I def prefer Sativa's and Hybrids over Indicas.

5. Strong smelling of citrus. Hmmm I'm going to take a stab at either Chronic or Armageddon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. lol wtf kind of question is this?

7. Narco ziplock catch me if you can $100 og cashmere