What kind of cigs should I go pick up?

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbantoker, Nov 3, 2008.

1. I have always smoke p-lights but feel as though I might be missing out on something even better (although I doubt it, parliaments are the shit)... Has to be available at a gas station because I have a gift card.. :p

2. i just smoke marb reds
    but i mean cigs are expensive as hell nowadays so just buy whatever's a two or three for one.

3. camel crush's
    if u want a full flavor not menthol cig then dont squeeze the filter
    if u want menthol then squeeze it

imho a menthol cig is the only way to go but to each his own:smoking:

4. My favorites: Camels / Camel Subtle flavor and Lucky Strikes

5. my favorites over the years have been

-Camel Lights (this is my staple and my daily cig)

-Marlboro 27s (my automatic second choice)

-Camel Turkish Silver/Gold (what can I say, I love Camel)

-Camel Mellow (when looking for a change, this is a good one)

6. Marlboro 27's

or

Camel Turkish Gold

but go with 27's...

7. Luckies were cool w/ filters. I don't dig the un-filtered...

I smoke Newports...

8. i used to smoke marlboro 27s... then i switched to the virginia blends because they were bogo. i havent looked back, though i occasionally buy the 27s. the VB is alot like a lighter 27

9. I smoke Marlboro Reds. I know for a fact my lungs hate 'em, but I need my grits or I am one irritable mother fucker. "if you smoke it might take your life, but if you dont you might beat your wife" I can see were they came up with that :p Im a chainsmoker. Ill smoke over 2 packs a day if I'm bored, stressed, or rollin./

10. Camel Wides. Period.

11. Hrmm,
    I still haven't found a favorite...
    but if your going cheap, and have these...
    Peter Jackson (Yellow[Smooth&Full Flavor])
    and McDonald Special (little less than 8 bucks Canadian

12. Lol, Capri's. Come smoke some granny cigs! XD

P.S. But really they arn't that bad. I went from Red's to those.

13. I like American Spirit tobacco, but I prefer the "inject-your-own-cigarette" method because I'm not really fond of how the pre-made ones drag.

[​IMG]

Kamel Reds. My personal favorite.

They might be a little harsh since you're used to smoking lights though. They do sell Kamel Red Lights, I've never tried them but I assume they're tasty. :smoking:

These:

[​IMG]

Are also quite tasty.

I prefer them to American Spirits, I'd say they're my second favorite cigarette.

They come in lights as well.

Plus, you'll look extra classy with a pack of nattys. ;):p

14. Non Menthol:

Marlboro 27's and Parliaments, both expensive, both good.

Menthol:

Marb Smooths, Menthols, Cool XL's, Camel Crushes, etc. Pretty much all are good except godawful Newports. No fiberglass in my cigs, thanks.

15. I'm not going to sit here and tell you to not even bother buying cigarettes because you do what you want. But the one and only brand you should smoke are American Spirits. They are filled with 100% natural tobacco, no additives. It is the healthiest cigarette out there for you (even though it will still kill you).

Regular American Spirits last much much longer than your average cigarette and have a strong pull to them. It's a very earthy and natural flavor to them that may take a little getting used to, but it is a pleasurable and not-so-harsh taste to it.

If you can find them, I strongly recommend the American Spirit Perique blend in the black packs. They have a slight spice to them that is very pleasant.

But seriously, go pick up a pack of American Spirits.

Pack colors:

Blue- Regular
    Red-Organic Regular
    Yellow-Light
    Yellow and white- Ultra light
    Green-Menthol
    Green and white- Light Menthol
    Gold- Organic Light
    Grayish Green- Mediums

16. I always pick up a pack of Camel Filters.

17. Sorry to post but honestly i don't think you should pick up any cigarettes.

I'm sorry i had to, i'm not against it by any means, people can do as they choose. I've had half of a cigarette in my life (yes i said half).

It's also very personal to me to not smoke cigarettes, as i lost my dad less than 5 months ago due to cancer.

Is it really that addicting even knowing the facts? (serious question) i've never actually talked w/ an avid smoker about cravings etc...

18. Ahh, Kamel Red's are awesome. But so horrible for you.