What kind of ciggarettes do you buy?

Discussion in 'General' started by GrabTheMic, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Pall Mall unfiltereds, American Spirits, or Djarum Blacks

2. here what i smoke parlis, marb reds, newports, american spirit, pall mall. i went through those brands over my 2 year smoke career

3. Marlboro reds, marlboro 72 blue pack

4. Camel crushes and American spirits. BUT I love my cigars, Black N' Mild wine wood tip. That's my shit.

5. Well, American Spirits are a bit rough at first. Since there aren't chemicals to make the cig burn easier, you have to drag harder. That's the main beef I usually encounter when people talk about American Spirits. But the plus side is that they last a long time.

Camel Filters or Marlboro 27 makes cigarette smoking easier.

6. marlboro smooths or special blend menthol. my friend got a pack of special blend black and theyre pretty good for a non-menthol cig

7. #27 Rastafari, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    for those that smoke american spirit, (which means you are at least a little more health conscious than the other ignorant cig smokers) make sure its the ORGANIC one... all the other blends still contain pesticides and fertilizers :eek:

not that the organic are safe though, cause the the paper still contains fluoride and all the new cigs contain the word "FSC" (Fire Safety Compliant) on the pack now, which means you are now smoking CARPET GLUE with your nicotine :eek:

if you want to truly experience tobacco the way the Earth intended it to be celebrated, I'd suggest checking out organic black jungle tobacco. in a pipe.

(btw i only smoke things that are green/purple, just advising those that smoke brown) :wave:

8. Kamel Reds

[​IMG]

About $5 a pack at the Indian shops.

9. Kamel red natural American spirits camel Turkish golds

10. I've been fiending for my beloved DuMaurier's for over a month now :( I dunno how I've made it this far, my body just feels like it can't wait for me to crack and have one. Me either.

11. Well when I'm not currently quitting...

Lucky Strikes, Winston Reds, Pall Mall Reds, or AS Blacks (perique)

12. Most recently? I transitioned from Marlboro 27s to Camel Crush Bolds.

13. John player blues.
    Or I'll just roll my own.

14. Marlboro special blends blacks, or turkish royals

15. camel widesssss .

16. Usually I go with Marlboro Smooth 100's. But when I'm not feeling the menthol I'll go with Marlboro Red 100's or Camel Wides(non menthol)

I love the peppermint taste the Smooth's have. The wide gauge of the Wides makes them oh so delightful! & Red's are just great.

A lot of people in this thread have mentioned Marb. Blend No. 27 & I think I'll pick up a pack of those tomorrow.

17. winny reds

18. Marlboro 27s been smokin them for a while now

19. I'm with this man right here [​IMG]
    Marb 27's are the best around if your into a mellow smoke. American spirit Yellow's are a close second.