What kind of bug is this?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Nasty Nate P, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I was scoping s friends mother when I came across this bug. I haven't really been able to identify it. If you can identify I please let me know how to remove the pests from my patients plants. Thx in advance

Attached Files:

2. It looks like a mature, adult spider mite to me. Are the signs on the leaves consistent with that?

3. Not really the leaves and plants look good and are showing no signs of SZm damage

4. The infamous spider mite no doubt. Neem oil will help... one to one and a half teaspoon of dish detergent with one gallon of water and one ounce of oil. Hope this helps.

5. #5 mmman, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    SHARE THIS STORY

Get Grower Technology Updates

Mighty Wash is the safest mite specific insecticide on the market.

" So safe, in fact, that I saw a sales representative drink some! "

All things, living or not, have a certain frequency. Royal Rife discovered many years ago that the stability of physical matter could be destroyed or compromised by simply matching its “frequency.” This phenomenon can be observed when a crystal glass explodes as the sound waves created by an opera singer match the frequency of the crystal. Royal Rife dedicated his life to finding the frequency of various diseases and trying to treat those diseases with a frequency emitting device known as the Rife Machine.

The scientific geniuses behind Mighty Wash have been working with a type of Rife Machine designed to imprint frequency into water. Not only have they found frequencies that destroy pathogenic funguses, like powdery mildew, but they also discovered certain frequencies that destroy spider mites. Water has a unique capability of holding an imprinted frequency. Mighty Wash was created by imprinting water with a frequency known to destroy spider mites.

Mighty Wash is the safest mite specific insecticide on the market. So safe, in fact, that I saw a sales representative drink some of the frequency imprinted water to prove there are no hidden ingredients and that the product was just water. This is the only product that is truly safe to use up until the day of harvest in a medical marijuana garden. Of course, spraying mature medical marijuana buds is never recommended, so caution must be taken in the later stages of blooming. I must say I was very skeptical of this product until I saw it in action. Mighty Wash really does work. The only downfall to this product is its shelf life. Make sure you get a fresh batch because the frequency imprinted in water degrades with time.

6. Floramite enter stage left