Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what kind of bud is this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highgrl1985, Oct 4, 2011.

1. i get this for $40.00 a quarter and it's what i normally get all the time i'm ready for a change but don't know what to get i want something that will get you high for a long time. mine only last for 30min to 45min. so not long. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. reggies or mids

3. straight reg

4. That looks like shit. Half of that doesn't even look like weed. I'll take an extra toke off my dank for you.

5. I'd say that's some schwag. Sorry.

Start buying dank. It'll be green, crystally, have a pungent smell, be sticky, etc. High will be from 2-4 hours depending on amount smoked.

6. Honestly, for $40 you should be getting twice as much of that quality, in some places even 4x that.

I would find a new dealer. You'll be better off.

I consider that schwag, at least look for mids.

7. Swag it looks like to me. Should have got an ENTIRE ounce for around what you paid. Where region are you from?

8. Yeah that's some low quality mids. For $40 a quarter at least you're getting a decent price. I pay around $50-$60 for a quarter of some comparable buds around here. I'd suggest keeping a quarter of that stuff around if you just need to smoke but buy a gram of some dank and bust it out when you really want to get high.

9. here a quarter of that would be 50 usd.

10. i live in illinois and i know it's not good stuff but like i said i had more in the bag but i have smoked some of it already

11. i would pay $30-$35 at most

12. i would never smoke that.....

13. sw8 mids bro

14. Some bullshit I would never Fuck with ew.

15. Hell I would smoke it.

16. There are enough seeds in that bag to start a company

17. i never grew but i'm tring to find the right soil to grow

18. No shit, right? "Oh it's not dank herp derp I wouldn't touch that shit herp derp."

Fuck that shit, it's weed, it gets you high. Smoke it. :smoke:

19. #19 Jumbo, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    i call bud like that the "lol"

also i dont get why the fuck dealers leave seeds in the bags they sell. if i was selling i would take the fucking seeds out, makes the bag looks a shit ton better. the seeds alone make it look bad.

and that not even just regs, that reg and reg shake, what a crappy bag.

should have gotten more than a 1/4 for 40$ of bud like that....

20. Exactly.