Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of bud is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Curlybaash, May 12, 2013.

1. I bought a quarter of some stuff that i've never seen before. my main concern is how it smells, i've never smelled anything like this before

it's medium green, with little bits of orange, and a little purple towards the inside of the nugs.it's pretty dank, but for some reason it smells dank and musty/mildew-y. It tastes about the same way. the high is extremely cerebral. I've already smoked some and i feel fine so I don't think it's moldy weed. I was just wondering if anyone has come into contact with bud like this before. If anyone wants pics i can upload but my camera isn't all that great.Thanks, sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

2. it sounds like the marijuana kind

3. If it smokes fine, what's to worry? D:

4. You can't tell the strain from a picture or description.

5. yeah, you're right actually. i was really hoping someone would just give a few suggestions of the bud it might be though, nothing overly specific.