What kind of bud is this?!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by LionsFearNothin, Jan 21, 2013.

1. It's not super crystally, but it's covered in orange hairs. Can anyone tell me what this is??

2. nope, no way to tell.

3. I'm trying to upload a picture, but I don't know how (being new to this site). It doesn't have much of a smell, but the nugs are super sticky and dense and the high is super mellow.

4. no one can tell you what strain it is from pictures, but from the effects you describe it sounds like a indica dominant but i would need pictures to see

5. Siberian Orange SnowBall Widow Kush Haze Cheese, but that's just my guess......

I'm just pulling your chain lion. You pretty much described 90% of the thousands of different strains out there. So, there's really no way of telling.

But hey, is it some good smoke? And, welcome to the city!

6. Thanks for the warm welcome! The high definitely creeps up on you. Does this make a difference?

7. nahh not really... . in fact, if it's only you blazing it, there's no harm in calling it whatever the heck you want.....

with that being said; What would you name it?

8. I heard its some super-kriptichronica-dank-ultra-donkeydick-hazekushdawg.

But really OP, no one will ever be able to guess a strain via a picture.

Even different phenotypes of strains will produce different smells, taste, high, as will when its harvested.

Thus, unless you know the grower, you will never find out the strain.

9. I like donkeydick-hazekush

10. I thought op was being sarcastic at first...

11. Its terrys chocolate orange chunk

12. Epic fail for n00b