Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of bud is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by benchod, Jul 16, 2012.

1. just bought some bud, 1/2 oz. My friend (who hooked me up) said it was 2 different buds in the mix. Specifically, this bud look a little different to me. Any thoughts on what kind of bud it may be, quality, etc? thanks alot!

Attached Files:

2. Oh dude that's obviously OG kush.

3. Lol, flufflybud pretty much nailed it.

there's no way to tell; too many contingencies and not enough info.

4. Wow you can't tell that is some bomb kush?

5. Looks like a Sativa. Does that help? ;)

6. haha, i havent really bought much weed. Usually, my friends buy some and we hit in a bong. But, idk, i never seen it. It had a little hint of brown to the bud, making it look brownish green. just wasn't sure what i got. The other bud that was in the mix was straight up lime green and had soo many crystals, so i knew that was already dank.

7. thanks guys :hello: :smoke: :)

8. Looks like some super purple silver Alaskan sour kush

9. If it smokes good why does it matter :D?!

10. That's easy:

OG Platypus Alaskan Thunderfuck Afghan Goo x Sour Loco Kush

11. Obviously alaskan thunderfuck purp skurp sourdeezel weezel dankity dank bomb diggity og fire kush.
    obviously.

12. Spot on..by the looks and the smell the picture is emitting it is definitley OG Platypus Alaskan Thunderfuck Afghan Goo x Sour Loco Kush. That is grown by a Jose... as he is the only person to have the original seeds.

13. quadruple purpel blackeberry skunk tangerine melon haze x super sour triple blue kush candy diesel OG

and no way that nug is a half o. no way

14. yea, i know that isn't 1/2 oz. it was just a nug from the mix. its probably 2gs maybe

15. If I have learned anything from my years of smoking weed its this: names don't matter unless you're getting it from a dispensary or if you know the grower and what seeds they are using (or if you are growing yourself, obviously). Other than that it's, most of the time, bs.

Just light it up and enjoy! :smoke:

16. ah okay then makes sense. but i cant tell from the ictures nobody can. i mean you can maybe guessse but thats it

17. #19 BigDaddyVapor, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012

18. Brown never equals good