What Kind of Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Wake nBake, Jan 19, 2011.

1. hey gc i want to buy my first bong but im not sure what i want to get...i dont want to spend to much my limit is probably 150$...what do u guys think i should get?

2. Expect people to recommend DWB. I say you should work with the people at your LHS to find one that suits what you're looking for.

3. you can get a nice piece of GC, but if your going to your LHS i doubt youll be able to get anything substantial with 150$ but a nice vape is in your reach for 150$

4. if you don't have vape, get one of those instead (i suggest da buddha). If you're heart is set on a bong, either save up more and get a dwb (yea yea yea, you all saw this coming) or just look around on this site and alt. Grasscity has more glass in your price range, but alt has in my opinion higher quality pieces

5. ^^^ I agree. Probably something off GC would be your best bet, but shipping's a bitch

EDIT: I meant i agree with pigpen haha

6. ya i was thinkin about purchasing it off gc but maybe ill head to my local lhs

7. well what do u think about the vape?

8. i love my da buddha vape, use it almost everyday. Its great to use inside because you just plug it in. Gives smooth and big hits that'll get you very high. If you want something portable, look into the mflb. I've heard very good things about it and heard its great for vaping on the go

9. I think vape is a good choice. It's healthier, you save bud, and it doesnt smell

10. ya if i were to get one it would have to be portable...i saw i vid on them and they seem alot better for u and alot healthier...but how much do u think a portable one would go for?

11. definitely is better for you.

the mflb goes for about $100
    and the iolite i believe goes for about $200

12. and after a while you can save up for a small molino or something and get a vape bong attachment.

it kicks ass.

mflb is good and incredibly portable.

13. that would be the mflb i'm talking about, look around before you buy it though, there are some sites that include more stuff for the same price

14. will do thanks man i think im goin to look more into the mlfb or atleast a portal vape

15. good luck and happy toking :smoke:

16. I'll give you my two cents, no vaps for first piece. The things require electricity, portability it has none, time... yes they take to heat up, it is electronic there gonna break, consumption i think it complete bullshit what people say 90% consumption. Not all chemicals found in bud burn at that temp set on ur dial FACT.

And portable vaps, friend had a iolight. POS, turns on randomly and taste stuck to it after few weeks.

A glass piece can come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Take a bong, or bubbler. Final point is that with a bong you dont need to be ooo is all done, or should i bake it in my oven some more. Naa motherfucker with a b:eek:ng its incinerated to unsmokable ash not this browned weed.

17. ya hear u on that one man! i mean the vape sounds all nice and all and for the mlfb it only takes like 3 to 5 secs to heat up and u suck in and it has a life time warranty so ur good to go if it breaks...but i think i glass piece would look alot better and all...they do say that vape u get 92% of the thc but who knos about that but they also say that the bong gets like 76% of the thc which isnt that bad at all!

18. My piece, 26inch dual mushroom perc. Has a 6.6 inch down stem with a 6 slit difuse 18.8mm GOG. My bowl the small blue can do .5, brown diamond .8, and blue monster 1.5. Also have nice padded case, this bad boy has had adventures. The bowl is a little Cheese OG(0.1 the bowl goes down like a straw) and it's keif.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. dam! thats a real nice bong u got there and some good dank!