What kind of bong is this?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GallonOfPCP123, Feb 27, 2013.

1. I have no idea what brand this is I bought it in central Texas.

Attached Files:

2. Here are some more pictures

Attached Files:

3. More angle

Attached Files:

4. Another

Attached Files:

5. can't tell from those pics at all.. the logo doesn't look familiar to me. can you get a head on shot of the logo?

6. Another

Attached Files:

7. Close up on the logo

Attached Files:

8. hmm sorry man i really have no idea. looks like the logo says OC? can't really tell though

9. does it smoke well? how is the glass? is it nice and thick? If yes to these who cares?

10. It smokes fantastic the glass is excellent quality and thick. I was just curious who made it because I like their products and would want to see what other pieces they do.

11. You didn't ask at the head shop?

12. The head shop said it was Original Glass but I'm familiar with OG and this doesn't look like anything they would do & the logo doesn't match theirs

13. That's a little fucked, idk what to tell you I have seen any logo like that before.

14. Idk it kind of looks like an OG as the label. You sure it isn't something a lil older? Or perhaps newer?

15. I'm really not sure how old or new it is but I really like their product and would like to do business with them in the future.