What kind of bong do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BongRippaJack, Dec 24, 2012.

1. What kind of bong do you prefer between a big straight tube (no perc in it) or a small bong with a lot of percs? :bongin:

2. If you're going to ask this question, then you'll have to be more specific. I for one, like stemless bongs with 1 or 2 percs in them and medium height (14"-18"). My all time fav perc is the Dg fritted though I to like stemlines and showerheads

3. I prefer a beaker because it is more stable and I like the look with a diffuser down stem. I've never been a fan of percs and all those fancy things.

4. #4 Holeshotking48, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    I prefer gridded perks. Personally I love my 2011BC single chamber bubbler, with a gridded shower head with 45-48 holes for Buds. I also really enjoy my stemless double chambered Toro fused 4 / 13 tree perk tube for trees also. My girlfriend has a SGW waffle single chambered waffle perk tube, and i also really love the stackage/diffusion on that as well.

Would like to say that I don't really like inline perked tubes/ a/cs

When it comes to hash oil, I really enjoy my single chambered Toro Macro for flavor, it is slightly harsh but my go to piece. You can sacrifice flavor for less harshness if you prefer with a double Macro. I don't prefer large pieces/tubes for concentrates.

You should also try pieces with a ice pinch slide as well as with a regular push slide to determine your thoughts on a piece and its diffusion/taste with buds.

5. When it comes to flowers I prefer my Toro single circ bub w black accents. Really captures the flavor and doesn't diffuse so much that I barely can taste anything.

But when it comes to errl I like my Erik Anders recycler and Inner Fire mini tube. The mini tube has a fixed stem closed bottom with 3 holes and the cycler has only 2 slits so there's crazy flavor with both.

6. i've got a zong, nothing fancy though. gets the job done.
    idealy i like a bong to be about 1 1/2-2 feet, with a perc. clear plain bongs are second.

7. I don't think he's asking what type you personally prefer, but rather whether you'd choose between size and diffusion if you could only choose one.

8. Flowers: 12"-14" single chamber with a medium-high amount of diffusion so it's smooth yet still flavorful (i.e. stemline, efs double gridded donut, gridded circ, etc.)

9. Small scientific bubblers shit on everything functionality wise lol

10. me too, I prefer a beaker because it is more stable and I like the look with a diffuser down stem,thank you[​IMG]