Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what kind of blunt do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WHITE ROSS, Mar 27, 2011.

1. im just wondering what kind you guys use. and please dont be post saying stupid shit like smoking blunts is terrible and blah blah blah. just dont do it please and my favorite blunts are these
    [​IMG]

2. This thread has been done over and over.

But to answer your question, grape swishers or white owls.

3. Would you inhale a cigar? No. Then why would you inhale a blunt? If you want to smoke tobacco then just smoke a spliff it won't taste like ass.

4. i like blunts because they last longer, just because i like blunts doesnt mean i like tobacco get off my dick kid

5. Blunts taste like orgasms in the mouth.

What you on about'?

6. [​IMG]

White owl White Grape:THE BEST with any type of bud :smoke:

7. Then why would you smoke them if you don't like tobacco? You can roll a joint or smoke bowls and they will last just as long...

8. bro he said get the fuck out with that shit. no one cares that you think smoking blunts is the end of the world. Go fuck yourself.

Im fucking tired of people bashing blunts, if you dont like them then dont fucking post about them. im gonna go find some weed and smoke a blunt.

OnTopic: Dutchmaster rillos or regular games.

9. Someones moody...

And OP learn to use the search function, there are multiple threads like this a day, so reported.

10. White grape white owl.

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION
    threads like this make me feel sorry for the mods

11. i roll joints too dude i also smoke bowls but i just prefer blunts

12. I don't always smoke blunts, but when I do, I prefer Green Games.

13. white grape white owls

14. WAIT JUST A MINUTE... WHOA... WHOA.... you mean... there are Cannabis lovers who don't like blunts? This is a joke right?

15. [​IMG]
    I cant believe most people say rillos are their favorite. I mean yes they are good too, but its SOOOO easy to roll a perfect rillo. My favorite blunts are for sure every single one of these flavors.... But if i had to pick one, its gotta be Georgia Peach :smoke:

EDIT. Ok i had a picture of all the royal blunt flavors and it just disappeared.... o well

16. no flavors dawg. no flavors.

17. strawberry philly

18. Dutch Masters & Games full fledged right here.

19. Fuhh yeah!

20. joints > blunts... i dont like passing anything :) i like to take joints to the face!!!