what kind of beer person are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by TXweed, Apr 10, 2005.

1. what kind of beer do you like to drink on a decent rotation and prefer when you are of capable funds and capacity to imbibe the beer of your choice?

1. an american pilsner: Budweiser, Coors, Miller etc...
    2. an american light pilsner: Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite etc...
    3. a cheaper version of the above and/or LOW CARB: Natural Light, Keystone Light, Michelob Ultra, Aspen Edge
    4. A micro brew, all types: Ales, Stout's, IPA's, Wheat Beer: Sierra Nevada, New Belgium, Full Sail, Nimbus, Abita (all American)
    5. a European/import lager: Beck's, Heineken, St. Pauli Girl, Red Stripe, Bass.
    6. Heavy import stout, ale, or other: Guinness, New Castle whatever else...
    7. Mexican Beer: Pacifico, Dos Equis, Negro Modelo, and yes Corona...

just wondering what everyone prefers and where they see themselves in the beer drinker world. i suggest that everyone shop around and see what they like. there is a lot out there besides the basic shit, try some crazy brews and narrow down your palate.

2. Budweiser, Coors, Miller, :wave: Corona,Sierra Nevada

3. mmm, out here in london i've been drinkin alot of carlsberg and becks, but back it's usually pacifico and coronas

4. Caffreys or Worthingtons ... maybe you should have included other parts of the world lol Oh if im drinking lager its Fosters Stella or Grolsch

5. an american light pilsner: Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite etc..

Yeah call me a bitch but i drink alot of light beer:eek: , i think im hooked.

6. Coors, Miller Genuine Draft, Corona, Budweiser, and Pilsner are my fav's...

7. Depends.

If its a saturday then im drinking bud light. Bud Heavys simply fill me up too much. I can sit down and drink bud light like its water.

The new Bud Select is really good though.

8. Cheap American brew. Pabst Blue Ribbon. Nice and cheap and does the job.

9. Breda made in Holland you'll pretty much find it onlyin the channel Islands
    I enjoy Stella Heineken , dont mind a bit of bud now and again but breda s definetely favourite brew.
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

10. 5 and 6 equals me.

11. If I have the money, Red Stripe, otherwise I'll drink Keystone Light.

12. Stella,Carling,Fosters....in that order....

sometime's have the occasional strongbow....not really a fan of bitter but have the occasional John Smiths,..

13. i drink Bud Ice and Old English 40's

14. If i HAVE to have a beer.. its a heineken.. so im a EuroGirl!

15. usually ill drink whatever i can get the most of for the cheapest. If it all costed the same id go with either MGD or rolling rock

16. Pabst blue ribbon, st pauli girl, becks, boddingtons pub ale, killians, guinness.

17. old english. i mean fuck, a quart (no 40s allowed in south florida) for 2$. 10$ for a nic, an oe, and 2 wraps. its like a little travelling miniparty and ur the only one invited. or somethin.

[i'm high]

18. I am a European import, but not a beer drinker. I tried to acquire a taste for beer, but never did. Believe me I gave it the ol' ball park try too. I don't really drink much I'd rather smoke. But if I do drink and I could have whatever I wanted - I'd drink Strongbow. If you haven't tried it, you should see if they sell it in your state. It is THE BEST cider I have ever had. It isn't bitter and unpleasing like most American ciders. It's smooth and refreshing. There's a drink called a snake bite that is delicious. I had one in London. It's have Strongbow, half guiness with a touch of red currant juice. Delicious. They don't sell Strongbow in VA (fucking dicks), but it's in PA, FL and NC. I've ordered it off the internet before but shipping is hella expensive.

19. Black Butte, Guiness, New Castle Brown, Fresh Micro Brews

Fresh micro brews kick ass ;)