Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Kind of A Dealer is He?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Ok so it's been 6 day's try'n get hash from this guy.I always take from him and he's never that late.But those day's i've been calling him daily and he barely sometimes pick's up the phone.Last night I went up to his house and told him "if you don't want to give me then just say so"He said "no,ama give you the best shit,tomorrow at 12 ill stop at your restourant and give you the piece".So now it's 8 pm,and he's not giving me the shit.I called him at 2 and he said he'll stop by and give me the shit after work (which he finishes at 5),he also said that his piece is in his pocket and he'll give it to me.Now it's 8 and he's not picking up the phone WTF should I do with him.

2. He obviously doesnt have the balls to man up and tell you that he doesnt want to sell shit. Forget about him man, when i used to get from dealers i ran into one just like that ^^.

3. Find someone that is more reliable, or deal with it.

4. #5 bungtothehol, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Agree

5. He may be waiting to reup and having trouble getting it!

6. Just tell him. "Either we do business now or never." Don't waste your time :)

7. Unless he's got the holy grail of hash ditch him... on to the next one!

8. Maybe don't get children to deal you herb?

9. no man he's around 30,he always used to give me herb rite away long ago

10. when that happens to me I just say like, hey u seem kinda busy. Ill just hit u up next time. if they want ur money they will either come right now or maybe they r busy and next time would b better..

11. Sounds like you need a new connect. Shouldn't have to wait 6 days lol. Dude probably just can't get it and doesn't want to tell you it'll be way later, thinking you won't want it then.

12. If i had a penny for every time one of my old old old dealers said that, id be a million dollars richer.