Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kin of bud do yall thnk this might be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Napalmbomb5617, Nov 20, 2011.

1. IM thinking it's skunk

Attached Files:

2. Some Homegrown bullshit..

3. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']Some Homegrown bullshit..[/quote]

Yea. Doesn't seem fully cured. I think my dealer knew it wasn't done so he hooked me up

4. My son, thats some ancient silver back gorilla bud

5. Looks like some shibbity bibbity shang bang jiggity

6. dude, i've definitely smoked some of that before.

7. Hold up, let me use my wizard powers to tell you what strain that is with absolutely no info on the origin of it.

8. Terrible question to begin with.

9. It's a waste of time posting a pic of a strain on a forum and asking what it is. For one, the pic quality isn't great, which doesn't help lol. But even if we could somehow see, smell and try it out, I doubt many people on here would actually be able to tell you what it is.

10. Just smoke it. Name it yourself

11. [quote name='"MARLEYFEST"']Just smoke it. Name it yourself[/quote]

:bongin:

12. It's that Super OG Silver Purple Lemon Kush Haze

13. Ive seen that type of bud before...might be the rare blazing oyster dragon

14. fixed

15. Blazing Oyster Dragon... that my friend, is amazing. If I ever start experimenting with breeding you better believe I'm naming a strain that.

16. Oh dude that's the skunksicle pickle kush

17. some super duper fruity purple sour kush.
    :rolleyes:

18. Appreciate it guys.

19. its kreayshawn