What kills your vibe?

Discussion in 'General' started by narcotichaze, Dec 24, 2012.

1. LOL always knew I was special since the day I was born :p

But I feel you though. That's why I stay quiet, ain't nobody got time for bullshit.

2. Another one that kills my vibe is when people trying to hype me and dance while I'm trying to stay low-key (I used to be the Flavor Flav of entertainment). I don't mind doing this for females cause I get shit in return.

3. Bitches that have a problem with me for NO god damn reason.

4. #44 shaddytheman, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    Women. I heard a funny analogy that if you put 8 women in a room, in less than 5 minutes they will start scrapping lol but it's typical, I've seen it in H.S. plenty of times.

5. When ppl try to lecture you on how "bad" weed is and then you ask them if they tried it, n they respond w/ some shit like "I don't need to smoke crack or shot heroin to know its bad"
    That shit doesn't just kill my vibe it ruins my entire day.

6. People that talk wayyy too much. If you have something meaningful to say then say it but if you're talking for the sake of talking you're just wasting my imagination time.

7. AGREED!

fuckin hate when people monopolize conversations..

is monopolize the right word? :smoking::smoking:

8. Cops,
    Fake ass bitches(the ones with penis's too),
    People who constantly try to trip you out whilst high.

9. Biggest vibe killer; people that are angry.

10. People who just fucking pretend like theyre on some unmentionables after a bong hit...

11. this. and people that constantly get weirded out when you're quiet.
    Sometimes i like to be baked and think, not blabber about meaningless crap

12. Yeah I get super quite when I get stoned sometimes and it freaks people riiight out hahah

13. When people laugh at every single thing I do because they're high. What's funny about lighting a bowl?

14. When someone ask me why l'm so quiet.
    >It's because l'm a fucking introvert and high as fuck what the fuck am I supposed to say to that shit question?!

15. When people get pissed because you're paranoid

Ex: me and my friends sitting in a gas station 2 am with an oz in the car getting some dutches. Ill tell my friend to hurry the fuck up we gotta ride asap, he tells me to stop being a paranoid prick. 5 minutes pass and there is now 30+ cars full of drunk highschoolers that came to the same gas station after a party. I call my friend in the store asking him whats taking so long, ( lady inside taking a shit) i tell him fuck the dutches get in the car or im leaving him, he comes outside all pissed...

As we are pulling away 4+ cops instantly pull into the gas station block off all exits and detained everyone, weed doesnt make me paranoid, weed being illegal makes me paranoid.

16. If you're with two other people, and one of them clearly isn't interested in talking to you so they spend the whole time talking to the other person. Happens all the time with this one dude, only problem is the other persons my girl. She makes it obvious he ain't including me, and that she's not even interested, but this kid can talk for days about shit.