What kills your vibe?

Discussion in 'General' started by narcotichaze, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Wacka Flocka Flame

2. Well, the song is pretty awesome..

3. negativity

4. being passenger in a car when someone is driving like FUCKING IDIOT:mad:

5. This and paranoia

6. Biggest high kill i've had.

Non smoker making a big deal and preaching about how wrong it is, while I'm blazing.

At a party, dude from first school, wouldn't shut the fuck up, using me as a conversation starter and his entertainment. Saying stuff like "are you high now", "you huge stoner", "what happened to you". in a way as if he was above it all, up his own arse. Gheez. I carried on unphased at the time.

7. That's pretty annoying, I would have put earplugs in to remove the noise.

8. Was very annoying, but i realised he was utterly irrelevant and did not get my attention/ reaction. i did slightly bait him a little bit by being stereotypical, but it was comical.

9. LOL the dude reminds me of a dog in heat, can't chill the fuck down.

10. Ugly/fat bitches

11. When munchies kick in and I realize I have eaten all my snacks, and I'm too stoned to drive.
    Killin my mf vibe.

12. shitty attitudes
    arguments

13. Werd especially when the argument leads to nothing but a bunch of annoyance. I don't know but I have this special power to filter out noise when I'm zooted, it's strange but the power goes into effect when I consume a lot of weed lol. I also got another superpower with my eyes, but that's some manipulation type of shit so I'm saving that when I get screwed over.

14. My best friend always starts driving slow mumbling "shitttt...shitt" whenever he pulls into a place he thinks is sketchy if there's weed in the car or something. I'll tell him to turn around but he always winds up going further than he needs to still mumbling "shittt...shitt" until he gets out. Oh man that shit really kills my vibe.

15. People in bad moods...angry, sad, depressed, or just paranoid. Just chill the fuck out

16. What kind of bitches?

17. well aren't you something handy dandy and special!!!! c:

yeah i really hate that shit though it's such a mood killer it creates awkward tension and ugh :c

18. People who don't know how to back off

19. People who always think their right and liars.