Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kills your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Boltz90, Jun 15, 2011.

1. I was trying to figure out what kills your high like I hear eyedrops kills it is there anymore stuff or no

2. Eyedrops never killed my high.
    Things that do:
    Eating
    Jerkin the gerkin
    People being annoying
    Being paranoid -_-

3. Eyedrops cover up the fact that your high it doesn't "kill it". lol

4. eyedrops dont make your high go away...

5. #6 Boltz90, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I keep on hearing from friends that eye drops kill it but I guess not

6. if you want your high to be gone in an instant eat something extreamly hot and the high will be gone or you will only be a little high.

7. Unexpected knocks at the door kill it big time.

So does your girl yelling at you LOL

Also having to take a shit right when you start to get baked, and then you cough and it's like OH SHIT, I hate that.

8. Well I can't speak for your friends. But Eyedrops never killed my high. Only the PoPo can killl my high.

9. #10 Boltz90, Jun 15, 2011
    I'm goin to try that next time see If it works for me

10. LMAO that eyedrops shit is hilarious.

But seriously. The biggest thing for me is following other people around. The effect varies, but unless other people are following me or I'm doing my own thing, shit gets boring. Buzzlightkill.

11. #12 Boltz90, Jun 15, 2011
    Ya I don't like unexpected knocks neither

12. #13 Boltz90, Jun 15, 2011
    Ya last time me and a couple of friends wer blazing it in the streets and a cop pulled us over dat shit went away quick

13. #14 superHIGHedUP, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    definitely choken' the bishop, as said before.

thats like, the number 1 worst thing to do for me.
    i either get super lazy and im not even high anymore, or i pass out.

and strange girls smokin for the first time

even girls that have smoked before, just something about those strange women that just can't chill, and or they act like they know what the fucks up when they are ditz as hell.

no disrespect to women, because i know plenty chilll ladies.

esp. on this forum =]

and paranoia indeed.

lastly, parents or any type of arguing.

and when people have smoked like 2 bowls with me and im high and they are like more more more and its my weed so i say

nah dog lets just wait a minute i'm already high.

then they bitch and sometimes like get a little tense until i just load another.

im not stingy, its just, ughh.

i just don't like when people don't appreciate the are of smoking weed.

^ my 2 cents and more :p thanks for reading lol

14. Oh and for me eye drops do kinda kill it. It's the whole cold drop in the eye thing, then the burning I always get. But it doesn't really kill it, just a bummer to have to do it

15. thats really weird causee my friend was just saying the other day how eyedrops kill his high.

he was saying how he feels less high after putting drops in because hes not all ***** eyed after putting drops in.. lol

for me it doesnt, and according to the scientific physiological functions of the human body, it doesnt... but i guess whatever you wanna believe man

16. when i don't get a sammich.

17. running out of weed

18. Redbull
    Monster
    Rockstar
    Vinigar water... Gross
    Exercise
    Masturbation
    Energy gum
    Energy pills
    Any energy based food/drink

19. Phone call from work or cops.