WHat keeps You Sane?

Discussion in 'General' started by skatealex2, Aug 20, 2008.

1. For me it's

Internet, Skateboarding, Weed, Occasional LSD, and music

How about you blades?:smoke:

2. Weed,Internet,Dirtbike

3. weed

nature

the fact that i still have a whole life ahead of me and i can do anything with it.

4. Pussy , Money , Weed , Paintball ,and budwiser

5. #5 blueend, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
    weed /music/ books and sleeping...
    and laughing
    and maybe masturbating...oh well...:bolt:

internet is important but doesnt keep me sane..

uuhh being ok with the boyfriend and my family helps alot too..

6. Weed (who didn't see that coming) Xbox, books, and music.

7. kisses, weed, music, my job, traveling, meeting new people and spending time with old friends as well, driving, my mom and sister.

8. Girlfriend, the beach at night, my guitars, & chinese food.

9. I should add Radiohead and Sigur Ros. They're music can make any bleak day enjoyable at the very least

10. family, nature, weed, bike rides, and knowing there is a better place to look forward too up above!:)

11. music, girls and chron

12. 100% agree.

13. music

almost forgot

14. :DRelationships..Spirituality..Astral Projection..Weed..the Sacred Feminine...

15. Weed and my guitar.

I could be homeless, blind and hungry - but if I had a guitar and a couple joints, I'd be the happiest man alive.

16. The fact that I keep my camera bag right next to my tent, which happens to be next to my sleeping bag, which happens to be next to the front door, which is attached to a house about twenty miles east of the bosom of the Rocky Mountains.

All I need after a bad week.

:D

17. Whos to say what sane is..lol. weed, internet, photography, i do watch tv but usually only cartoons/movies/cops:D:smoke:

18. weed and martial arts. one of the best ways to release anxiety and anger is to hit something really hard.

im surprised ppl put girls on here. a lot of the stress/pressures i have in my life actually comes from girls.

19. weed, my girlfriend, music, a good book, a good movie, a walk in the woods, 4 wheeling

20. weed and masterbation.