Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What just happend? answers please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by baker925, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hey all

I just blazed with my friend heres the story. So we ditched these kids to go to the "movies" but the movies were clsoed so we had them drop us off at the supermarket to "sneak in food". We proceeded to buy a bunch of munchies. heres where it gets wierd...

We get to our safe smoke spot and jsut sit back and chill. The kid i was with had a low tolerancy like 1 hit wonder mine on the other hand is relativly high. But we were both gone off one hit, and i usually get dank, so i dont know what to think. On top of that we had to walk like 3 miles home..it was a fuckin hike. Im still flyin thouigh:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Wait whats the question?

3. Cool story, bro.

What happened yesterday?

4. #4 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well if it was a new surrounding then it would explain that. Tolerance is just as much psychological than chemical. A new toking place can do wonders.

5. It doesn't matter how high your tolerance is. When you smoke a certain strain for the first time if it's good you're gonna get STONED. My tolerance is pretty high, but when I pickup new bud I get ripped as fuck.

6. You need to be driven around, huh?

7. I hope the 3 mile walk home was worth ditching your friends.

8. You just blazed with your friend heres the story. So you ditched these kids to go to the "movies" but the movies were closed so you had them drop you off at the supermarket to "sneak in food". You proceeded to buy a bunch of munchies. heres where it gets weird...

You get to your safe smoke spot and jsut sit back and chill. The kid you were with had a low tolerance like 1 hit wonder yours on the other hand is relatively high. But you were both gone off one hit, and you usually get dank, so you dont know what to think. On top of that you had to walk like 3 miles home..it was a fuckin hike. Your still flyin though.

Im pretty sure thats what just happened man.:D

9. #9 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    Possible indication of underage. Or just poverty.

Besides who doesn't like a nice walk while high? Besides if he was under 18 he would be breaking curfew and a police officer would have most likely saw depending on the road and time.

10. You're thinking guy with the hat...[​IMG]

Skipping past that, exercise can often increase my high. A three mile walk is pretty good effort.

11. fucking LOL

12. \

Shit man im flyin my bad

i was wondering why it seemed like such good weed.

Im over analyszing stuff right now, bear with me>

13. i jsut gave you a rep...funy man

14. #14 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    New environment & new strain. It's the basis of breaking the psychological tolerance

15. Ya there is a tight watch on curfew now.

Im not underage though, all of my friends just switch off driving cause of gas. not a big deal.:smoking:

16. By the way, happy early 15th birthday..

17. what do you guys mean curfew?

18. #18 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    It's illegal for a minor to be outside without a parental figure past 11pm or 12pm depending on the city ordinance and you will be picked up by a patrol car if they find you.

19. dude.. one hit...newb