What juice you chiefin on?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dryice, Sep 8, 2015.

1. The Geek Vape Aegis Solo Kit adapts all the amazing features that you love about the regular mod but puts it in a thinner and lighter body.

2. pineapple express

3. Just incase you didn't see my other replys
    Reported.
    NOBODY IS GOING TO FALL FOR YOUR BS SCAM WEBSITE. STOP SPAMMING BILLY smh.

4. strawberry,mango

5. pink lemonade

6. I have Not tried chocolate tbh I don't fancy even trying, I should tho because I didn't think I'd Enjoy banana nut bread but I do,

7. Hey, that's interesting about using that stuff in baby vaporizers. But I just thought of the fact that maybe a baby vaporizer uses the same stuff but they may get it on a basis of necessity for maybe at most a week. Where as when we vape, we do it from the time we wake up until the time we go to sleep, for more than a medical usage but rather each day. So I vape now, I am getting annoyed because it seems like it is unnecessary moisture in my lungs that makes smoking the good old joints sometimes a cough session. So I'm thinking about smoking the herb and then putting this vapor in there that can penetrate the lung things deeper than smoke can. So I am just getting paranoid about the smoking and vaping thing.

So ya, I have been reading the responses and I don't think we vape the same stuff but I use the Novo Smok with Reds Apple eJuice Daze Salt Series Apple / Mango 30ml/g

It's nicotine salt. What is the difference between the stuff that's nicotine salt and regular juice.

8. I was trying Chocolate. It was good.

9. Chocolate tbh I don't fancy I Really Still do although I Will tho because I did not think I'd Enjoy banana nut bread hasn't been tried by me,

10. ill be honest, vape thc products dont really get me any kind of eurphoria. i have to cough my lungs out from smoking vape thc related things just to feel buzz.

but 20% flowers are the best for me, why? 20 vs 70..

11. Currently some 50mg mango/pineapple tropical blend. Fruity flavors are a favorite.

12. Pineapple with grape, this is really dope

13. Low tide taste amazing

14. Hot garbage

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I pretty much use mine just for vaping CBD, specifically Naked100CBD's flavors Really Berry, Hawaiian Pog and Lava Flow. But I really should vape some of these juices with Nicotine and try to quit smoking cigarettes, but I should do a lot of things... :apache:

[​IMG]

16. Got me another bottle of Killer K from Vapetasia. Good stuff. Also in the works of getting my old OG mod working. Just gotta resolder my new 510 leads to the board and smash it back together :D

17. [​IMG]

New pickup. The coffee was meh decent and too strong (6mg) This Heisenberg is the ice :) and 3mg so I dont have a heart attack.

18. I've been obsessed with fruit+menthol juices lately so I've been vaping a lot of this Heisenberg e-juice, which is weird because it's fruit, menthol, and that black licorice taste. My friend hooked me up with it and I didn't like it all that much at first but it's sorta just grown on me so I've been switching between that and some of the fruit+menthol Naked brand juices.

At this point I'll vape almost anything so long as it has nic salts, fruit, and menthol. My one exception seems to be mango. For some reason the mango e-juices upset me, not sure why but I feel like it might be whatever ingredient they're using to give the mango flavor.

I've definitely come a long way since the days of my mint Juul pods lol. If you don't know by now, Juul is overpriced and not all that great. Way better options for less money out there if you bother looking.

Something else I've been doing is buying any random fruit e-juice with nic salts that I see and then adding menthol juice to it. I didn't like the menthol+apple juice I bought a while back but then I found an apple that tasted great which I added a bit of menthol e-juice to and I love it. Don't remember the brands of any of them though without looking at the bottles lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1