What juice you chiefin on?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dryice, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Tonight I have sticks and stones from blue dot vapor. It's described as Thai mango sticky rice. Very interesting and unique. Max vg in my tobeco super tank.

2. Right now, Vape 100's Straw Nanners from their RIPE Collection. 6mg. Vaping with my cheap Veneno with the Big Baby Light Edition tank.

3. Hard hitters, girl scout cookies.

4. For last few months, it's been Awful Berry by Rotten Juice it's a mix of 4 berries including strawberry and has a nice sweet strawberry aftertaste.

5. I am currently two months off the smokes. I am rocking an aspire breeze 1 with some 40 salt nic blue razz e liquid.

6. Same 2 months bud but 50 nic

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I just finished my first bottle of liquid. Vanilla caramel custard. Im very new to vaping.
    20190109_100915.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. We on that Magnetic Rocks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tank filled with Dragon's Joy by ecblend... Loving this stuff

• Like Like x 1
  10. Was getting venom’s , sour apple, banana kush, Pineapple Express etc. hard to get in pa anyone have suggestions

11. Currently vaping a few different things.... Mostly stick with this typical Tobacco-like flavored Gentlemen or Cowboy when I'm usually on the go in my old Smok Mag (red) with the Uwell Valyrian Steel tank which is my favorite... Generally always vaping between 70-80 watts.

Still keep my old Smok Alien 220W's and an old Smok 80W O-Sub, I have a 2nd Uwell Valyrian Steel tank since it's the best IMO (never leaks while at work and moving around a lot). I've beaten the crap out of em, great mods but horrible battery "doors" as they'd always fall out, I dropped it a few times too so some hockey tape keeps the door from opening and batteries falling about lol.... I found an old Smok Baby Beast (forget exactly which tank) but actually really like it.. just refuse to take it out since the top always slides and spills. Kinda liking the Heisenberg and Loops flavors out of that one, but have been trying new flavors as I found a new vendor online since all our local stores are incredibly overpriced with garbage here in NJ... plus the new tax is pathetic. I think these 100ml bottles (all 3mg nic) were roughly $11.99 each from the online vendor I've been using.. and I'll stick with them since my 2 local shops look like they are going out of business (probably are thanks to the new vape tax).. Just refusing to pay $45 per bottle after tax when it's available a lot cheaper.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. What’s the Heisenberg taste like?

J

13. It's got a nice blueberry flavor to it.. trying to think of the exact candy I could compare it to but can't think of what exactly... maybe like those limited edition Swedish Fish that are blue? hehe. It's got a tint of sweetness and somewhat smooth taste, probably the closest/coolest flavor I've had in awhile.. not menthol'sh at all or anything (I don't like menthol anyway). Great aftertaste that kind of "pops" nicely every puff. I want to say it's "Icy" blueberry with no menthol but still that refreshing taste.

It's a pretty solid flavor my friend turned me onto it since I was looking for a new online vendor and the site he sent me to had it so I gave it a try... I'd buy it again but I still prefer more traditional tobacco-like flavors. The Loops tasted exactly like Bird Brains or a few other brands/flavors I've tried in the past.

14. Love this juice so spot on[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

15. I'm smoking some Blackberry Custard juice, with 18mg nic shot.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Some local shit, last of its kind I think, prolly gonna upload a pic tomorrow.

Super rare at this point cuz I can’t find it anywhere, but it’s called Gummi Bear by Tornado E-Liquid, I think 8mg nic? It’s in the bedroom rn n I’m too stoned to remember. Tastes EXACTLY like haribo gummy bears in every single way, it’s honestly literally like biting into a gummy bear, best I could explain it is buy a pack of gummy bears, eat a handful, that’s what this shit tastes like. I’m just so fuckin amazed how they got this shit spot on.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Didn't know u vaped dude!!

I'm about to try out this stuff
    Photo_1559562272566.jpg
    My homie gave it me :yay::yay: he also gave me a blackberry aniseed menthol 1 & a fruit 1

The shop he buys from gives him free bottles to try & he throws them my way :confused_2::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. That look pretty sweet,

Yeah I’m a rookie cloud chaser chiefin with a Rasta colored Prince Stick, thing looks fuckin sick but it take too long for me to upload pics and my phone has no space.

• Winner Winner x 1