What juice you chiefin on?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dryice, Sep 8, 2015.

1. I generally prefer to smoke gandzhubas we have in the south east

2. Chuck Norris tears

• Like Like x 1
  3. #183 graydonz12, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
    Straw melon cooler. It's delicious, I love it. But you know, I want to ask a serious question, are you really happy with Ecigs? Are you able to quit smoking? If you ask me, I should say no. I'm not happy with it because I'm not getting the proper result. Health issues are troubling me because of this habit. I tried hard to get out of smoking, but can't tolerate the withdrawal symptoms. Even, e-cigs are not helping me. Actually, I don't know what to do with my addiction. I'm very much anxious about it and now, getting anti-anxiety medications and therapies from a mental health clinic in Toronto (CBT associates). In fact, I used to smoke to get out of my anxiety. Lol. Such a contrast situation. Does anyone here have a similar situation? What are you doing to overcome it?

4. I'm not able to upload images :(

5. upload_2016-5-9_12-31-43.jpeg This is my straw melon cooler :D

6. Sigelei 150w w/ Rose Gold Crown Tank, filled with max vg cotton candy from vista vapors :smoking-hookah:

7. Organibus 60 mg bluberry flavored CBD oil. I smoke it from my Hemp Hookahz vape pen.

8. Right now slurp in my tf-rta. If anyone likes a good cereal vape without the nasty lemon you gotta try it. I prolly got like maybe 7 flavors I usually switch through after almost 3 years of vapin now but no matter I always got the 120ml slurp.
    It's got a new label now I think tho I think it's yellow with a bird that looks like the fruit loops guy.

Attached Files:

9. Thats a lie....Chuck Norris doesn't cry

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh shit hahaha true

11. He can make an onion cry you know. Haha

12. mmm.. started with the The Milkman and finishing the night off with Halo Tribeca. Has to be my favorite tobacco to date

13. about at the end of my 1 gram delta 9 cartidge The monkey berry was tasty... and got me oh so lifted.. gonna hit the dispen tomorrow and re up on some cartridges

14. Moliq - Bombastic. Magnificent juice. Strawberry and watermelon mix with some sort of a "secret ingredient."

15. some wake n vape right now. local shop went to a car show on monday and had a bunch of premades left over. got 60 ml for $15

16. Naked coconut/strawberry ... 60 ml for 22 bones. Best seller, the guy said.

17. Little special, top secret, cocktail i made. I mixed 3 or 4 of my favorite flavors, then added om mystery ingredient F. I'm flying.

18. Sounds good, I get two local custards made here called Criminal Mind and Ol' Cuss. Mudder is good too. Smoking on a strawberry custard called Flamingo right now.