what jobs do you guys have?

Discussion in 'General' started by kevinsumal, Apr 27, 2009.

1. What kind of jobs or careers do you guys have? I'm asking because I still live with my parents and am going to school soon for a 2 yr degree. I want to know how you all manage life and working and smoking at the same time. What kind of jobs do you have that don't have random drugtests and all that bullshit? i am going to start school this summer for being a computer tech. it'll be a fun job. i also love cannabis and i think i will always smoke. no matter what job i have. let me know! :D

2. #2 Peppie, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    I'm a Liberal Arts major right now but I live at home with the rents and work at a fast food restaurant. Everyone had to take a pre-employment drug test but I've smoked since then with another coworker. Another coworker and I plan to smoke weed before adn after work everyday. This summer is going to be great.

I worked a computer tech job at my old high school one summer. $10/hr just to play with computers all day, it was lots of fun. My friends and I got to set up about 200 new laptops. We would have tables set up and have about six laptops at once plugged in installing Windows and applying updates or installing the software the teachers would use. Lots of youtube, lots of Red vs. Blue.

3. I'm a chef.

I get to eat lots of food, sometimes drink beer, and fuck around with a knife all day. Sometimes it gets busy, but a job's a job. Pay is decent too, since I get tips.

4. chemical engineering and math double major, but i work at five guys burgers and fries, i also am a tutor and give gold lessons :smoking:

5. ive changed lots of stuff.
    2 years ago i was in uni stusying to be an ancient and modern greek teacher.
    right now i have no job but when i gte itll be as a bartender or a dancer at some club again..

im studying to be a travel agent
    and on 2010 ill be taking exams for the Guides school.if i get in i wanna major in art history.otherwise..uuhh idk..i dont wanna be a travel agent forever..

6. Local resturant cook, starting school for culinary arts soon.

7. In Germany they dont have drug test or if the do i never heared about that .. iam nearly the same as u only difference i quit shool for a year to do some travling and working now i get bake to school in september until that i worked as storekeeper and i worked at a butcher in a big bread -factory right now i work i a cinema selling tickets.. boring job - shitty payment .
    So for u mhmm Us drug test are shitty too i am not so familier with u working situation over there but mabey u should be looking for jobs were is a cronic lack of Manpower ( most of the time there job´s sucks but the money is mostly allright . I get better score with jobs which are arduous . For exsample car washing centers which are not too big they mostly need someone or cleaning service for parks they take people without mutch asking .. hope some of this may help u

/ a harbor´s mostly have mutch work too.. + my advice never stay to long in a job with is arduous for u body .

8. political researcher...the sad thing is that my friends who went to college (most of my friends have gotten and post-bachelors degree: either Masters or PhD) are less likely to encounter a job demaned drug test, while those who recieved an associate or no post high school studies seem to be tested quite a bit for drugs.

9. cnc programmer, set up and run. smoke all night when im workin, although i do forget shit sometimes:smoking:

10. Director of IT for a large CPA firm. I only report to the owner of the company and he's cool with everything. He asks me to buy pot for him from time to time.

11. I just quit my job. I was in IT for about 20 years, in most recent years as a senior consultant for a large IT services firm. I walked away from it just in the past couple of weeks to focus on a pending book deal.

12. Im a professional skateboarder for china skateboarding teams. Pretty fun job.

13. I'l tell you when I've found one..

In film school atm.

14. I smoke weed.

15. I work at a health food store. On nights its just me and this kid and we smoke before closing up shop. Well we used to; he had to stop working for his football training:( Still a chill place to work.

Most of the time if its not really busy in the morning I get paid to sit behind the register having all natural crossonts and organic coffee. This job is turning me into a hippie faster than I know:D

16. I am a Marketing Major in my second year.

I work at Pacific Sunwear and I am a waiter at a local Italian restaurant.

17. Student, and working at The Whitney and Opus-One (Both in Detroit) as a Sous-Chef.

18. haha beat me to it...:p

19. I work for Audubon in a sancutary in CT. I maintain the grounds and trails, fix bridges, lead bird walks, do species surveys, help with bird banding, and answer any stupid questions people may have.

Went to trade school for electrical. Used to be an apprenticing electrician until I realized I only went that route to please others (mom dukes). I am MUCH happier now making less money doing what I love and live for.

20. I'm a full-time grad student in neurobiology and neurochemistry, and work in a mental institution here in UT administering meds and doing patient intake/outtake. I just got a offered a job in the medical research division though, which would give me a huge raise but more stress since research takes a while. I would only be in charge of clinical trials first, but from what I hear even that is a ton of work, most of it writing up results.

We'll see. I got a baby on the way so I might just have to take the job