What jobs do you all have ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stefanjagger, Mar 27, 2002.

1. good advice keldog

its like i was at uni,....balzing day and night...and though...oh shit...there is no way i can make it though the summer.... ( cant do shit at home, strick parents and very demanding job)

so i get back home....and the transition is compleatly seemless....now its been 5 weeks....no ciggy....no joint... no nothing....and its like i dont even have the craving to do anything

its deffinatly the first time in over 1.5 years that i would be clean if i got tested.....so dude, the transition to make is compleatly easy and ok

good luck

2. yea

Attached Files:

3. I work at a certain large furniture retail store in michigan. It's pretty awesome. I load people's furniture into ther vehicles. I am high alot at work and I think my manager may smoke too cus he is the coolest older guy I have ever met, maybe I'll smoke with him someday...

4. I work as an IT Analyst for an Oil / Mineral research company, at the moment cutting back on my weed smoking (well .. buying ;) ) and saving for my 1st car .. What a long hard slog it is too!

~s~

5. I dont really have a job nor do i think i will ever need one. I make a living slanging my own crop. And its good money too, i just live on a dime to dime basis