what job do YOU have?

Discussion in 'General' started by tdot, Sep 27, 2005.

1. i ask this out of curiousity, and i'm hoping that the results will be pretty interesting.

for those of you who actually have part time/full time jobs, what kind of job do you have?

and what would you say is the "ultimate stoner job"?

2. i go to high school so that's my job for now..but a cool job to have would be working at a movie theatre watching free movies and chomping on the snacks

3. Id say the best stoner jobs would be:
    A) headshop owner/employee.
    B)marijuana farmer

Im currently working at a libraryt part time as an asistant librarian or something. Good pay and all I do is read books.

4. well, im in high school, so i dont have a full time job, but i have a part time job
    most ppl find this surprising, as most ppl know i smoke weed, and do drugs and such
    but im actually a camp counselor and i work with 5-6 year olds. at the YMCA
    its not very good pay ($6 per hour) but i love the job, so its cool
    i got 3 awards for being such a good counselor (one of the best that they have, so they say) my boss loves me and begs me to come back next summer

during the year im soon gonna go to the YMCA here and work for the after school program for kids
    ive been too lazy so far, lol

Attached Files:

5. I work at a movie theatre... it's a pretty chill job considering most of my co workers smoke

6. unemployed and lovin it lol

7. Chef in a restaurant called Belladonna. Its a pretty cool job I get fucked up go to work and really concentrate on the food. I love it

8. i just started a business. you know those crystals you can get at gas stations and stuff, with little dots drawing 3d images inside? I bought a machine that makes them. so i now spend all day plotting advertising ideas and burning cool things into the insides of glass =) not quite good enough at it yet to smoke, but i can easily see it being a great stoner job when things get going

9. My first job at a skateshop was sweet. everyone was a stoner, even the boss. we used to blaze all the time while at work. there was even an acryllic bong for anyone to use up stairs (where the managers computers were n shit), but we could only use it on break, hahaha.

10. best job for a stoner:

[​IMG]

11. not workin at the moment, didnt want to deal with college and work, but usually i work at best buy for xmas time so i get the discounts then in summer i work in a warehouse......its hot as hell but lotta cool dealers work there

12. Im a pot washer / waiter / odd job man.

13. perfect

14. IT Manager/Network Administrator.

Give the search button a try, you'll find loads of interesting threads on this subject.

15. I work at a chinese food restaraunt, and I do everything but serve food to people. I can do just about everything. I can cook some stuff. I can speak some chinese, and a lot of people speak spanish, and I took four years of that in highschool, so I use it a lot. Mostly just saying vagina and calling one of the cooks "bighead", but it's still spanish.

16. I'm a welder and going to scool for upgrades in welding.

Like everyone in the industry smokes (even at work durring work you can smell hash oil arround) and everyone taking the program smokes.

17. I'm a dental asisstant.

18. I'm the vice president of a Fortune 500 company who's name I won't list, for security reasons.

19. Sitting around being a stoner haha

20. Nice thats what my GFs goin to school for! Currently I'm Unemployed I need to get my GED done first then get a job