What job do you have?

Discussion in 'General' started by nathan549, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Hey everyone just wanting to know what everyone does for work. I'm currently looking for a job and need to get some ideas and who better to ask then my fellow stoners :D

2. go to culinary school/be a chef. theyre all stoners :hello:

3. I work at staples with my friends, they dont drug test. I also Valet Park with my dealer lol.

4. I clean, organize, and repair for the upper class

5. Currently funemployed... got fired from a parking garage job recently for missing little things here and there when it came to cleaning the garage and fixing the gate and stuff.

6. i have the best job ever!

its called sitting around, relaxing, and partying for a full year.

the pay kind of sucks though...

7. i have a temporary job stacking trays of fruit [:
    you get fucken tired standing there but its easy money

8. Hopefully getting hired at Nike pretty soon
    :):)

9. I play in the NFL...

10. Olive Garden, no DT and pretty chill managers. Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze, Capital Grille are all owned by Darden Restaurants. The owner Bill Darden has admitted to being a pothead so its cool hahaha

11. haha man ive been doing that for 3 years straight now, time to try and buckle down for a job... or im getting kicked out of home. fucking parents haha

12. Fast food. I deal with asshats all day, and a few genuinly nice people that make me smile. Make tacos. And clean stuff.

13. earning my money on betting, a thats totally sweet....

14. Make smart investments

Stay safe:cool:

15. I work at a grocery store, gen merchandise, grocery, dairy, produce. i does it all. For the most part it shitty. Very easy, as long as you do the work your'e assinged to do, then they dont give a fuck. I have some respect there as pathetic as that sounds. i jsut do work and dont fuck around alot and the managers realize this and dont fuck with me, up on my jock every tne minutes checking in on me. They know I;ll do what Im suppossed to do.

But theres plenty of cool kids working there and a lot of cuties up front working the registers. Minimuim wage though unless you put it work and get maddd horas. Its aite, doin me just fine for now. Thinking about going fulltime this fall while I figure out what I want to do or where I want to try going to college again. I dont know, for now, and the last few years its been doing me alright.

You have to deal with some asshole customeres but for the most part people are polite. You give me respect and say thanks when I answer your question then you'll be treatly nicely and kindly by me. Give and recieve ya dig?

It really makes my day when I can tell someone is actually appreciative of what I helped them with. Just one small perk of the job, but it means a lot to me. Knowing I'm helping another DECENT,caring person out and the fact that they say thanks just really emphasizes it for me.

So yea, grocery stores, can be really shit, just have to have the right attitude and personality to deal with it ona day to day basis

16. I answer emails. Sweetest job ever.

17. nothing at all.

18. Tech Support for Apple.

19. I work at captel, captioning phone calls for the hard of hearing.

They don't DT.