What jeans do you wear?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Crates, Jan 17, 2014.

1. I wear raw denim jeans. So I have Naked and Famous, Nudie, 20, Joes, Unbranded, Cheap Monday, etc.

Go Raw or Go Home

Raw denim doesn't need to be washed like normal jeans. You wash them once every 5-7 months. They adapt to your body and form a mold and bond. They change colors and everything.

If you don't own a pair, get a pair and tell me they aren't the best things to happen to you

2. I have a pair of Joes. They are my favorite jeans. They fit me beautifully and are the perfect amount of a little bit skinny for the kicks. The best part is that they are really comfy and they really stretch nicely.

3. Black Wranglers or Levi 501's. Basically anything that looks alright and doesn't cut into my balls.

The Wranglers are the best for work. though.

4. Sevens, j brand, true I like all of those.. Seven and j brand are muh more low key

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Blue ones?

'Too blessed to be stressed'

6. The thing that sucks about living in the UK is that any American brands are sooooooo expensive. Levi's, Nudie's, True Religions all cost like at least £100 a pair. Shite.

7. #27 Strollin'crow, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    lol

i've had the same pair of levis for 12 years now

and what? levis are 100?

15 bucks at dillards

although, to be fair, you probably won't get jeans that last 12 years for 15 bucks

8. I love gettin differnt shades of colors..... hate bein like everybody else n gettin basic blue n what not lol

Nautica jeans are what I tend to get the most tho

9. those super skinny thingys from Abercrombie make my bum look amazing, so worth €90 :laughing:

10. I would have to say my favorite jeans of all time would deff be fubu jeans they were the best an I'm a white guy. I also you'd to like the jeans back in the day called zones. But now I just wear South Pole jeans. An guys you should never wear skinny jeans it's just gay

11. 514 levis and Anchor Blue jeans

12. I only wear Italian leather assless chaps. Yup, bet you fuckers never would've guessed that about me huh?

13. Must be comfy

14. Levi's regular, or skinny.  Look great with a pair of Nice Nike's 

15. My favorite is lucky brand jeans. Zara and True Religion are good too.

I only ever buy jeans from thrift stores though. Never pay full price.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Ksubi.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

17. Levi's 511 are my personal choice. 514s too. Also h&m jeans seem to fit me really well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Levi's 501 504 511, Evisu, Edwin and Billionaire Boys Club, I wanna try APCs but when I went to buy some they're all skinny as fuck I need regulars.

^ This

Levi's here always cost me about £80 ($135) so I try to get em in the US and without paying that much here you don't have much good quality choice except Wrangler if you can find them.

19. Black Levi 511's if I can help it. Blue is alright I guess, but black jeans are where it is at.

I also have a pair of corduroy pants for when I want to look nice and hip in class lol.