What it's like for me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tag, Mar 19, 2010.

1. I just showed this to a friend of mine and thought I'd type up and say that I've come a long way since this and have earned quite a bit of knowledge and appreciation of the herb. I hope everyone's having a great day and whatnot. :D

2. Bravo is all i can say

3. the apple part had me trippin

4. That is fucking awesome.

I get the feeling. You have difficulty describing the wonderful thing you just experienced. You have trouble letting people know what you felt, saw, heard and you desperately want to share that with them.

5. welcome to the city. I understood what you were trying to do, I also connected with what you were saying, It is very much the same for me aswell. It ENHANCES everything around me.

Stop with the tinfoil and buy a cheap glass pipe.. Its 100x better for you.

6. that's fantastic... glad to know u got your skills up lol

7. Hell go to your LHS and pickup a one hitter bat. They are only a couple bucks for a cheap one. You could even get a glass one hitter.

8. If you're going to spend a couple bucks, might as well spend it on a nice little glass pipe - and not a one hitter. One hitters suck.

9. Welp, I’m thirty years old, just dropping in on this post. Dabaholic these days. Shatter/wax expertise and discussion welcome. We’ve come a long way. Thanks for this community being an outlet for a once quite taboo subject matter.

-Trevor