what it means to be english...

Discussion in 'General' started by ilookedatahedge, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Right, so I'm from England and it's come to my attention that a lot of people out there aint got much understanding about what that means so I'm here to teach you:
    Everyone in England from age 14 to 30 gets drunk at least twice a week (usually Friday and Saturday night) and if they don't they're considered an outsider. In England, what Americans consider totally sloshed is only considered tipsy. Anyone can walk into a pub on their 18th birthday and neck pints like they've been boozing all their life (because they have.)

In England we have a special type of slutty girl referred to as a slag. These girls are everywhere and usually pissed (drunk) out of their heads from drinking shots of vodka. I have travelled to 10 countries in my life and whenever I see a girl like this I always know straight away that she's from England and I am always right. What these slags are like cannot be put into words and I suggest you come to see them for yourself.

Because of these slags, it's easier to get laid in England than to do anything else (and 10% of the population do before reaching the age of 13.) Also when two people fight in England the bloke who smokes more fags(cigs) a day always wins!

In England, 90% of people watch football (soccer), usually in a pub on a wide-screen telly (TV) while getting shitfaced. Pub-wide rucks (fights) are commonplace and you haven't lived until you've glassed someone in the back of the head after they've slagged off (badmouthed) your team.

2. LMAO man.

Coming from the uk myself i know everything you have just wrote is the truth but the question i need to ask is why you have posted this in the first place ?

No offence !

!!! (please dont glass me bacause ive been through it all before lollz) !!!

3. Boredom, Just something to do before i got to work...;)

Glad you liked it..

4. i must see these slags you speak of

5. good points, i'll think of what being british is to me and get back to ya...

6. Well damn, I guess I should be British, I been drinkin since I was 8 but that's the Irish in me :D

This lil american girl can drink with the best! But smoking is a helluva lot more fun :smoking:

7. Sounds like America, only with more debauchery and violence...