What it is?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HolyWeed, May 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Whats good, yo?

I'm Diego, Iive in LA in Cali. I use medicinal marijuana to treat my PTSD, Depression, and Anxiety.

I also believe that God gave us this and other plants, cacti, and fungi to use as spiritual medicine. (Gen.1:29,30; Sirach 38:1-9)

I'm looking forward to sharing more thoughts on this magical plant.

2. Hi @HolyWeed and welcome to the club. I'm in total agreement with you about God putting this plant here for our use. I'm not into using it so much "spiritually," but I do believe it holds the key that could possibly help millions of people in various ways. Israel has been studying it from a scientific perspective for many years now and use it to treat all sorts of different illnesses and it's pretty sad that we've been prevented from using it in the same way for so long now. But thankfully, the genie is out of the bottle and they'll never put her back in now. Saw the other day where President Trump signed a bill barring federal dollars from going after it's growth, production and sales in states where it's been legalized. That tells me that he understands the significance of it and is open minded enough to embrace it's good instead of fighting the fictional demon they've cast it to be for so long. It's good stuff or God wouldn't have put it here to start with and any time I can treat something naturally rather than by using the chemical compounds made in a lab somewhere, I'm going to go that route. Nose around and enjoy the forum. All kinds of wonderful people here. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Right on, I'm glad it's getting tested somewhere. I was getting my rec renewed last week and they were showing a CNN report about a study on the effects of medicinal marijuana on PTSD in vets. But the researcher ended up being fired, by the University of Arizona.