Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What it feels like to get high (for me)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LDJM, Oct 9, 2016.

1. #1 LDJM, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    Okay so i've gotten high probably 20 times in my life and almost every single one of those times (the times that werent the same was because i barely hit it) I've gotten a different high to everyone around me. It would start by my vision looking like there was a really fast strobe light flashing everywhere, or a had low fps (gamers would know), then after that i would space out and then it'd eventually hit me that i was high. I'd start to see so many different patterns, things wouldnt melt or contort, but just patterns would form from things with different colours and shapes. Also old TV shows from childhood would constantly pop into my head and it'd feel like a long lost treasure had been uncovered (when i sobered up i realised these shows never existed and i made them up without knowing lol). There would also be breaks from my high kinda. it would feel like a timeout of soberness where i'd realise i was high and feel normal for like 10 seconds then i'd just lose focus and get back into it. I also get very anxious and paranoid that people are watching me (probably from friends as they laughed at me cause of the shit i would say). *THE PATTERNS WOULD KINDA LOOK LIKE WHEN THE MUSIC CHANNEL LOGO 'RAGE' WOULD APPEAR AT THE END OF THE OPENING THEME* ill put link in here:

Now this may be normal but i wouldnt know as my friends just get that normal high like you see in movies and shit.

I usually smoke joints in these situations but i have smoked bongs and ive noticed that when i smoked bongs, the effects happen faster and more intense.

I just want to know is this just how my body takes to smoking weed or can it be changed? i would love to just get that mellow, relaxed happy feeling high you see in movies where they are capable of acting normal but still feel it.

would love any reply and would be good to know im not the only one who experiences this haha

2. ANOTHER NOTE*
    IDK if its the same as alcohol, but if your BMI could alter it, i am 6ft and weigh 63kg , i think thats JUST in the healthy bmi range

im also 18yrs old

3. that high sounds absolutely insane. you must be smoking some loud lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I experience the low framerate feeling when looking around, the realization of being high, and the spacing out. It also makes everything I watch, eat, or do so much BETTER. Whenever I feel some anxiety I just try to drown in out with other thoughts. It also creates almost a mood for the setting I'm in and I appreciate my environment more<this kinda reminds me of psychedelics

• Like Like x 1
  5. Did you just say you experience low frame rate when your high? I just fucking loled lol.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. When I was younger 15-18 I would experience what felt like a music video. Life was moving in 3 second clips... Low FPS is a great description. Haven't felt that on 10+ years though

• Like Like x 1
  7. getting high helps you appreciate the moment instead of worrying about the future or past.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

8. I get that sometimes. Makes my high either scary af or dope af. Basically you are really lightweight. (Lucky bastard) I only get it when I smoke THc oil, never had it with edibles or strait weed. (I have taken 9 strong edibles at once before)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. update: now 20 years old and much more weed smoked in between and i'd kill for this high again lmao. I will try oils next time i'm in the US and maybe it'll give me similar effects