What it do?

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Guess who the Department of Corrections let out of lock up today at 5am?!

YEAAAAHH BOY!

I'm back. But I'm on felony probation with weekly drug tests for the next 9 1/2 months (got sentenced to 12 months probation starting from my sentence date) which means no smoking for me.

But lemme tell ya, feels DAMN good to be out of that shit hole. Fuck county... shit was TOO easy.. but boring as hell.

Im eating a big ass breakfast right now n listenin to some tunes, gunna smoke a cig here in a lil bit... that was the first thing i did when i walked out them doors, fired me up a newport.

So what up GCCCCC?!?!?!

2. Good to have you back. I got court this week :(

3. oh fuck yees dude.

it's 4:18 am here. im gonna spark one up for you and eat a big bowl of life cereal.

4. welcome back :wave:

yeah you don't know me but welcome back anyway. I'll smoke a bowl for ya since you cant. :smoking:

5. ill smoke 2 for ya lol my friend just got outa jail from 2 years

6. Thanks ya'll.

I see you guys are the early risers, eh? haha.

Man that breakfast was good.

7. are you kidding me?

the only time I've ever gotten up this early was for detasseling. you couldn't pay me to get up this early anymore. i'm on spring break. :p

8. Helloooooooo motherfucker :D

9. it's 9 23 pm
    i'll smoke a big ass bowl for you.
    :D

10. Yo, welcome back.

I say you blaze up. And get some synthetic-piss..or one of those devices you can wizz thru to pass the test or something. :D

11. welcome back. good to see ya home.

7am here. personaly i been up all fuckin night.

12. How goes it Sems =)))

Thank you!

Naw, no synthetic piss for me. This probation officer is also a parole officer and he doesn't fuck around. I have 6 months hanging over my head for ONE violation. It's not worth it, i can wait the 9 1/2 months to smoke =)

hey ray! How goes things for you?

its 7am here now, just sat out side for a while smoking a cig and drinking some coffee. Wow, the little freedoms that are just AMAZING!

13. Mannn i love when i get in the mood to appreciate small liberties.
    Which tends to be a lot of the time.
    I havent really talked to you before buut.
    Glad to hear you're out of the slammer.
    Get any badass tattoos?
    Haha.

Tell us some stories too OP!

14. No tats, haha.
    I drew some up that i'll be getting soon though.

I do have a LOT of stories... you'd be surprised what goes on in county haha... man... i was in the Annex and it was a 24 man cell, do you know how fuckin ridiculous people act when you have 24 guys cooped up 24/7?

I'll make a complete County story thread in the next few days, I know you will all get some major laughs.

I'd do it now, but I'm just listening to some music, enjoying the solitude, and when my family wakes up i'll enjoy their company for a while.. so yeah, we'll get this story thing on a roll pretty soon! haha.

15. haha send me a pm with the link to that thread when it is up. I am reaaally looking forward to it.
    I'm pretty high right now..
    I'll add you on AIM.

16. i'm not too bad

i'm just about to get up to make a coffee, thats a good idea. i'll relax and drink that then try to get some work done around the house. a lot of yard work to do since its spring

i'm lookin forward to them stories too

17. Whats up AFD! Good to see you jumped! I know you always keep the City live and I'm happy you breathin that free air!

Been there done that county time. Boring as a mofo. Shit, back in the day I did 18 months in a county jail waiting for trial. Hard time for sure.

Anyways... keep your head up and your nose clean! Glad your back.

18. Congratulations on your newfound freedom.

19. Man, I tell ya.. I just brewed up some StarBucks HouseBlend...and WOW. I've been drinking instant coffee in jail for the past 2 1/2 months. I can't believe how good this coffee is...

Oh trust me, you'll be laughing for hours when I let these stories out haha.

20. My mate just got out recently too, said people started riots over sugar
    and bread lmfao!