what is....

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by FUNYUNS, Jun 20, 2005.

1. what is death like what would it feel like.

2. Dont ask me, i wouldnt know. :rolleyes:

3. you'll just have to wait and see

my advice would be not to rush it.

4. well are you talking about the actual dying part, or after you die, because those are two different things. as to dying, everyway is probably different, i cant imagine being shot to death to be very pleasent. but scientists have done research of what the body goes through/what occurs when someone is passing on, you should research it and see what you can come up with.

5. yeah rug's is right

I would wanna die right after I meditate with no pain on top of a huge hill at sunrise.

peace and love

6. I think sunset would be better. One more day of smoking would be nice.

7. i think death if euphoric and WEIRD at the same time..

last time i had a deja vu i realized why i had it.. ok, when you die you go stiff.. so try this.. make your hand (any one) stiff and curved but DON'T force it.. start out with no force then increase it GRADUALLY (this will take a few minutes).. after increasing it a few times start to stare at an object or dead stare at no particular thing, just see past things (sort of blur your eyes but "see" past objects)

you might feel strange or scared for no particular reason.. i havn't tried this part out yet but maybe go into a faetal position, since many people die that way or become a ball when scared..

so you have stiff joints (don't force it), dead stare, and faetal position
    this doesn't always work on command and don't expect some grand feeling.. but i've noticed this a few times.. last time was during a deja vu when i felt really disoriented and awed; and also in the past after waking up from a strange nightmare..

if anyone knows what i'm talking about, that is what i think death feels like.. we have nothing to fear.. it's not so bad..

8. You do know what a dejá-vu actually is, don't you?

9. why do you ask?

10. Just wondering...since you said you knew why you had one...

11. Ive posted this before but incase you didn't catch it its kind of trippy.

When you die of natural causes the process of your nerves shutting down is incredably painful, so your body puts a chemical similar to LSA into your system to stop the pain, this is also the reason why people see lights and such when there dying.

12. Let me die at sunrise with the rising sun. Symbolizing my spiritual ascension rather then the gloomyness surounding death. In fact forget this, why even consider death while we're so alive!

13. ^ya^