Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Godspeeed, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Easy to cook. Doesn't reek at all. And gets you high as fuck on a little amount.

Can't be a firecracker I'm allergic to peanut butter. =/

2. FIRECRACKER!

but substitute peanut butter with Nutella or something fatty other than peanut butter.

3. THC pills.

4. Just because you're allergic to peanut butter doesn't take you out of the ability to eat firecrackers.

Like red_devil said, substitute another fat-heavy food in for the peanut butter. Olive oil would probably work. If you're not allergic to nuts in general, they also sell various natural nut butters (almond butter, hazelnut butter, etc.) that would work too.

5. can you microwave firecrackers? cause if i use my oven my mom will be very curious/suspisious as to why im using the oven.

6. nutella + graham crackers = wayyyy better than fire crackers.

7. Leary biscuits, kind of like firecrackers except using cheese instead of peanut butter. I fatty cheese like sharp cheddar is best