What is Yushoo?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Yushoo, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Hey everyone I took a lot of peoples advice. Last night I did two things.
    I smoked with a sober friend so I wouldn't get lost with...Yushoo...and it worked pretty well (Not that Im trying to hide from it, just testing)
    Then I accepted it. I was blessed with the most complex form of Yushoo Ive yet to see. My eyes where completely open, in a dark stair well. I was walking up to get some food as I was mentally telling myself "just let it happen"
    I know this looks like shit, but Ill describe it so you know what I was trying to create. It was Yushoo no doubt. But It was a purple orb with a bunch of black...roots? Tentacles? Arms? Inside of it. Making weird shapes, and yes, the window shape of course. Then it has this weird hexagon shape surrounded by a circle around the orb.
    Then it has these weird wings? Trim? I have no idea. They didn't move. So. Yeah. Enjoy I guess hahahaha.
    [​IMG]

2. "And the lights
    Turn them off my friend
    And the ghosts
    Well just let them in
    Cause in the dark
    It's easier to see"
    -Savatage-When The Crowds Are Gone

3. If this wasn't so funny, it would be fucking psycho thriller kind of scary.

On another note...

Im ready to join Yushoonism without any proof of the existence of Yushoo. I wont question my belief and I will live in fear and hipocrisy.

4. Hey, Im game for a new religion based off my demented mind.

5. we have yushoo inside us just toke up stare inthe darkness and let him or her come right in front of your eyes ,mac.