What is your worst Pet Peeve ~ List here!

Discussion in 'General' started by DRoXiK, May 11, 2011.

1. fuck yeah,^ my sisters asshole boyfriend came with her when she came to my place to visit on monday and this kid sat there chomping and shit like a cow and then had the balls to turn to me and ask if i had any smoke with a full mouth when i've never smoked him out before in his life.

another thing is when people ask me to smoke my weed when they dont even know me, ever since high school i've been kind of an above the radar stoner and i used to have to deal with people asking me in front of teacher principals all that bullshit.

2. #62 DRoXiK, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sounds bad if you ever wanted to dispense products to fellow patients, people know who you are lol

3. So I just realized something else that totally pissed me off.

I really hate it when someone you know goofs off at work a lot, but then you try to tell them something funny and they are all the sudden the hardest workers.

Like seriously, don't be such a cunt because you actually have to do work for once. Then try and make me feel bad.

4. 1. When someone uses super hot water and then turns the sink off, and I go to use it on cold, but super hot comes out cause it's left in the pipe. Grrr!

Also

2. Not clearing the microwave timer makes me go crazy, lol.

5. #65 Nervousness, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I concour :p
    I also hate taking shits in the morning.

6. I have two:

1. late people (it's not that hard to wake up a LITTLE earlier to avoid being late)

2. people who stand too close to me/have their face too close to mine while talking to me. we don't have to be touching each other to have a conversation.

7. Threads about pet peeves.

8. elevators..esculators..lazy fuckers
    people speaking loudly in foreign languages(no racist intent by that, one love bro/brah)
    small talk with strangers..dentists..on a bus..hair cut..anything they dont care and niether do i..shut it:)

9. i never understood small talk, like when somebody at the cash register asks "how are you" lol do you honestly think they would do something for you if you said

"welllllllll i just broke up with my gf, lost my job, and now im homeless" or something...

be quiet and bag my shit

10. When people answer rhetoric questions.
    When people answer rhetoric questions.

I FUCKEN HATE THIS SHIT. MY MOM DOES IT ALL THE TIME.

11. Man, I see this as just being kind... I do it, I'm a cashier.

I've had some people tell me some craaaazy things, had some amazing conversations, found out some insane new things. :)

12. When theres traffic, and people use the exit only lane to pass cars. The worst is when they take so long to get back on, that they have to stop in the exit only lane to wait for someone to let them in. I've literally thrown cups full of liquid at cars :devious:

13. When I park next to a gutter/curb thing I hate when my tire is on it and it makes it look flat.

14. yeah, but small talk is supposed to be kind. it is just an odd thing - its like fight club "single serving friends"

15. When people chew with their mouths open!!! Ugh, close your mouth slob! I don't wanna hear your spit and chewed up food in unison :mad:

People who walk slow

People who ignore the truth and choose to remain ignorant just to cope with life. I think that's so sad...but mainly fucking annoying.

16. i cant figure out what that kid in the picture above is eating looks like mutilated yellow lizard but then again it could be friend fries? idk

17. When people don't wash their hands before preparing food.
    When I can hear people shitting.

18. When people don't accelerate when entering the highway... When you load a bowl and you hand it to someone and they light the entire bowl instead of just a part of it.. that way everyone gets a good green taste... and the word KumQuat... Eww i hate hearing it out loud.

19. Oh yeah.. When people own pets they can not care for.