What is your worst Pet Peeve ~ List here!

Discussion in 'General' started by DRoXiK, May 11, 2011.

1. NooooooO!

2. afraid so.

womp womp wooooooooooomp womp womp :confused:

3. makes about as much sense as Fantomas ~_~

4. I work in a bar so most of these are related to bartending;

- People who can't make their mind up and then say something retarded like 'eh you get me something fruity'. Eh, you can get ta fuck. Come back when you've made your mind up.
    - American tourists who decide to tell me their life stories and/or how Irish they are. Yes, yes how interesting.. your aunts sister's second cousin had an Irish grandma therefore you MUST be half Irish..
    - Customers who call me by my first name to get my attention. I hate wearing a name badge in the first place. You don't have to commemorate it by insisting to call me by name as if you know me.
    - We have old bangery shit contraptions for credit cards that literally never work and take a year and a day to use but if a customer wants to use a credit card for a big order instead of carrying around a wad of cash, that's fair enough. But then, some gobshites decide to use their mastercard to pay for drink thats usually 5.40 or less! I could serve 10 other customers in the time that it takes for the feckin transition to go through.
    - British customers attempting to use sterling. When yiz lost control of the republic of ireland you also lost the right to dictate the currency we must use. That's the EU's job now (hello euros) in all fairness. Just let it go.

5. YES!!! :cool:

6. when people call weed pot, fucking pisses me of for some reason. it sounds so negative

7. i hate strain names being thrown around, good weed being "dro" to everyone. its just the uneducated that get to me i guess

8. I hate that too!!!!!!! :mad:

9. lol every time i hear "pot" i think of 40yr old virgin where he is like " how many pots have YOU smoked" or whatever hahah cracks me up every time

10. Haha, I love calling weed "pot" makes me laugh every time. Only thing better is calling it "dope" which is what my dad has always called it for as long as I can remember :smoke:

11. I'd say ignorance... but that doesn't make me as mad as when people chew with their mouth open, chomp chomp smack smack. >.> Oh my god... or when dogs drink water for like ten minutes straight. Slurp slurp slurp.

12. -People who chew with their mouth open.
    -People who say "lie-berry" instead of library
    -When someone forgets their turn signal is on and is oblivious
    -when I'm pumping gas and I want to stop at 20.00 but it will stop at 20.02 fuck that pisses me off!!
    - when I'm filming something and everyone has to stop and stare and ask what I'm doing. Its pretty obvious what I'm doing. So just leave me alone gosh!!
    - People who spell things wrong. If you've made it through middle school then you should be able to spell simple words correctly.
    -people who are ignorant
    - creepy old guys who stare at me when I'm driving.

13. -when people warn me that they accidentally take lighters by accident and tell me to remind them and then bitch at me for reminding them.
    -when cars honk when they obviously shouldn't because im not making the turn for no fucking reason damnit!!!
    -ghetto people. what's the fun with being poor and having a poor attitude to match your income.
    -people having too many children when they can't even support themselves yet 5 other kids.
    -people taking everything personally. what's wrong with saying "nice tits"? take it as a compliment bitches.
    -when people touch me and they don't even know me. like really bitch?

i love to rant. :)

14. People who won't stop talking

15. Wen peeple type msgs on forums lyke tis n u cant read a fukin werd ther sayin dawggg

16. When people breath with their mouth open. Fucking mouth breathers.

17. Dude... I'm so sorry. I do that when I'm high... it's like, my brain is convinced that I don't get enough air to my brain if I breathe through my nose. It's weird, I know... but I can't help it.

18. When my wife wears a dress even though it's freezing out, then takes my jacket the whole night because she's cold. Then I have to suffer for dressing accordingly for the weather.

19. It doesnt bother me if the mouth is cracked a little, but when people have their mouth open a decent amount it makes them look dumbfounded. Sorry if i offend anyone, but damn its annoying.